Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I am, but the answer to your question:

I have adopted the same policy as IPS (you'll just love it), it will be done.... when it's done!

Edit, here's the proof:

post-126870-0-40097300-1317073613_thumb.

that's fine! I just never heard anything back so I was wondering! Can not wait for it! I would have made it myself (almost did) but php coding is my weakness lol. Can you send me a PM when its available?

Also I like your policy. That's my policy on everything!

Is version 2.2.3 still compatible with IPB 3.1.4?

I just installed this on my demo 3.1.4. board (fresh install) and I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSMember::makeProfileLink() in /home/board/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/extensions/profileTabs/awards.php on line 67

Is there a fix?

Thx

Do the following:

1. Go to your System Settings in the ACP
2. Click the tab which says awards
3. Go into the settings group "Public Awarding"

Once you are there, you can alter those settings to your liking. By default, only administrators are allowed to award on the public side, so to enable that ability for other member groups you must do the following:

1. Navigate to (inv) Awards in the "Other Apps" menu
2. Go to "Public Awarding Permissions"

Once you are on that page you can manage the public awarding permissions by clicking the red crosses to enable, or clicking the green checks to disable.

Do the following:

1. Go to your System Settings in the ACP

2. Click the tab which says awards

3. Go into the settings group "Public Awarding"

Once you are there, you can alter those settings to your liking. By default, only administrators are allowed to award on the public side, so to enable that ability for other member groups you must do the following:

1. Navigate to (inv) Awards in the "Other Apps" menu

2. Go to "Public Awarding Permissions"

Once you are on that page you can manage the public awarding permissions by clicking the red crosses to enable, or clicking the green checks to disable.

Lovely :) cheers bro.

Any idea of when you may implement it to automatic give awards for actions? (Award 1 - first post, Award 2 - 100 uploads, Award 3 - 100 posts etc)

I would love that feature! I would even pay for it! I could use some 'Achievements'. ;)

No idea, currently working on it.

That's great to hear! I can't wait for this feature! Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

Hey buddy, I just tried adding a category and this came up,

Adding this category has failed, want to try again? and a tick box came up saying prevent this page from creating additional dialogs.

Any idea?

Secondly, Is there an option for when a member hover over an award it says which award it is?

Cheers.

Archived