Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invision Envy is currently unavailable

That's all folks, the show is over, Invision Envy is officially closed. I am sure this will come as a complete and udder surprise to many who follow (inv) Awards, but I am sorry to say that it is true. Due to my dwindling amount of interest, and unwillingness to continue to pay for the website, I have decided to put an end to it. Trying to keep the application up to date, and packed full of features, ended up becoming too much like another job, and not just a hobby.

Thank you to all of you who used and loved (inv) Awards.

http://www.invisionenvy.com/forums/

You could have offered this mod as paid if that would have motivated you to keep working on it.

I hope you will release the code under GPL or some public license so that other developer/s can continue to maintain and improve this Awards mod, which is currently the best available for IPB, to be honest.

Please do take it over.

We'll see one that would need to be done is make the keys and stuff not collide with the other awards system. So far as adding requests it would have to be rejigged (to be one of my offerings) and then start from that point with any forward development ... unless of course I go back to the other one again :baby:

I notice that the site has already expired (ie www.invisionenvy.com) on the 30th January.

Will look at the code and see what I may be able to do but it will still have to second/third fiddle to my sim coding.

Sweet, I hope you can add the features I've requested in previous posts. Good Luck buddy, and fingers crossed :wink:

I'm not doing anything for the project in a whole. I saw that JLogica took over. I just fixed some problems for a site running this. Which I think all the problems weren't even caused by this mod.
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this mod dead?
It really annoys me when this happens and the author disapears and deletes the files in the marketplace.
Now I have to uninstal this mod and instal the other one and redo 100k of members by hand...thanks a lot

Why couldn t you pass the mod to someone to continue it instead of deleting it...sounds a lot like ragequit to me

Does anyone know what tables need to be removed when uninstalling this mod?

Is this mod dead?

It really annoys me when this happens and the author disapears and deletes the files in the marketplace.

Now I have to uninstal this mod and instal the other one and redo 100k of members by hand...thanks a lot

Why couldn t you pass the mod to someone to continue it instead of deleting it...sounds a lot like ragequit to me

Does anyone know what tables need to be removed when uninstalling this mod?

Are there current problems with it? Why does it need to be uninstalled?

Does anyone know where I can get this file? It is a shame since it seems to offer much greater functionality than the (PIN) Awards system. If anyone has a copy and wouldn't mind sharing, send me a PM. I figure it shouldn't be an issue since it wasn't a paid app.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Are there current problems with it? Why does it need to be uninstalled?

The mod is no longer supported and probably will not work with IPB updates, and uninstall will be needed at some stage.

Still disappointed to see this one go, It was going so great.

Archived