Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a small problem, I have my awards in a folder on my desktop and I add them one by one as needed all are 60x60 when I add them they are reduced to 25x25 on the forum, which is brilliant, just a nice size, then in the members profile under awards they revert back to 60x60 again brilliant, however I have noticed sometimes that it does not reduce them, its selective. Where would I look to make it reduce all the 60x60 to 25x25 when selected, and not just some. Please see screen shot.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Alec

This is now the 2nd of May, and no answer to either of the problems I had,

1 the sizing of the award

2 This Error

There appears to be an error with the database. If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking xxxx

Also on the 20th of March you said you would be releasing version 2.2.0 but nothing released 6 weeks later, and also can you tell me please why we must register on your site to get tech support for this app, or to download the manage.php file that fixes one error. I would please welcome some help with this app mate.

Don't know where they went ? However this is still an outstanding issue, the software is not reducing the icons, or is reducing then to much. it used to reduce them to 25x25 and most I get exactly right but just lately I am getting smaller than 16x16 please see attached file

This is the message I sent you on April 15, you may respond to it here or in a message.

I took a look at the code which would cause the error you are having, and it doesn't make any sense why this happens. So if you could answer the following questions for me, hopefully I can figure this all out.

1. What version of (inv) Awards is currently installed on your board?

2. Did you use the built in uploader in the ACP to add these awards?

3. Does this error occur with just one award?

If yes... could you please upload that award in an attachment to this conversation?

4. Does this error occur in any sort of pattern, such as: every other post, the first post in a topic, ect.?

Thank you

1) 2.1.4

2) Yes

3) No please see screenshot posted, I just dont know whats happening. Nice app just not working as it should with the graphics.

4) It happens in the forum, when I add an award in the acp, i get an error flashed across the top of my screen, but its that fast I can't read it, I presume it is that that is causing the problem.

These are the awards I use.

Regards

Can you add back the feature to allow different groups to give awards? I was a little disappointed when I reinstalled this mod and found my members couldn't give awards. They loved being able to "gift" each other things. The mod looks awesome and I love the changes you made... except that one :(

Does the error occur during the redirection from the "Add Award" page.

As soon as I press add award It flashes the error however it adds the award but very small, would it be possible to add a setting in ACP so we can set the size manually instead of automatically say 25x25 32x32 16x16 please, just a thought.

I was looking though your images, and they are all different sizes, I have a feeling that may be the cause and, maybe, while it isn't obvious to me my code may be doing weird things because of that.

Yes, a setting will be added in 2.2.0, I have had many requests for that.

I was looking though your images, and they are all different sizes, I have a feeling that may be the cause and, maybe, while it isn't obvious to me my code may be doing weird things because of that.

Yes, a setting will be added in 2.2.0, I have had many requests for that.

Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated. I shall wait for 220 do you have a time scale of its release at all.

Again thank you

Know about when that will happen? My members are pretty mad that they can't give awards

Did you use (inv) Awards before IPB 3.0?

----------

I am waiting for IPB 3.2 to be released, after seeing the demo IPS released I just want to make sure everything works and looks fine. I will continue to develop the application, and once IPS releases a stable version of 3.2 I will make available a BETA version of (inv) Awards 2.2.0.

Archived