Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked out the thread on your board and registered but was not able to view the attachment.

Not sure what attachment you are referring to.

How can I remove (or change) frame from awards listing under user avatar?

Where I can change date language when showing Award Received (different language)?

Thanks

To remove that frame, disable the hook.

The time is coded right into the file, I can change that for version 2.2.0. If it is something you cannot wait for the next version to have changed, here are the steps to do so now:

Open the file: admin/applications_addon/other/awards/extensions/awards.php

Look for this code near line 61:

$a['date'] = gmdate('F j, Y g:i a', $a['date'] + $this->registry->class_localization->getTimeOffset());

Change the "F j, Y g:i a" to your desired setting.

Save and upload file.

The one that is at this link

http://www.invisionenvy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19-coming-soon-inv-awards-220/page__pid__62#entry62

Alright, I fixed the permissions.

I just want change the look of it in my skin. I want it, but without any frame or with diferrent.

You have to then edit the hook file. I will be adding the template in the next version.
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!
I have a problem trying to install this app.

I get this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method class_awards::awardsInit() in ****/foros/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/modules_admin/awards/awards.php on line 307

Any idea?

How do you find all the files from the PIN awards system as I got the following error when trying to upgrade the mod.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method class_awards::awardsInit() in /home/planetmi/public_html/community/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/modules_admin/awards/awards.php on line 307

I use to have PIN awards too. Keep up the good work!

Also I tried accessing the awards page and it was erroring out on me as well.

/index.php?app=awards

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Not sure if the new update fixes group promotion but that is also giving me error. Since I got the above error when trying to upgrade I am not sure if the upgrade completed or not but it is showing that I am running the newest version.

When trying to add group promotion I get the following error.

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

To figure out what file need to be deleted just look in the "upload/" folder for the PIN Awards System. Every file which you copied from there to your system needs to be deleted. You should uninstall it first though.

Also, I am not sure about what you mean by "Group Promotion", my application doesn't do anything with them.

Did they specifically say my application, (inv) Awards, or did they just say "the awards application". I don't see how an application which doesn't tie into something, can affect that something.

I took a closer look, and my application is not the one you are having trouble with. (PIN) Awards System is the application causing your troubles, it integrates into the group form.

Here is what they told me

All the errors are being generated by the (inv)Awards modification. Here is a typical one:

mySQL query error: SELECT aa.row_id,aa.notes,aa.is_active,a.id,a.name,a.icon FROM inv_awards_awarded aa LEFT JOIN inv_awards a ON ( a.id = aa.award_id ) WHERE user_id = && `is_active` = "1"

I will download the PIN awards and remove all the files from my server to make sure.

Archived