Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that's why this is still BETA! I am going to look into this.

Run this query, add your database prefix to it, it may fix it.

CREATE TABLE inv_awards_auto_awards (
`inst_id` mediumint(8) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`award_id` mediumint(8) NOT NULL,
`title` varchar(35) NOT NULL,
`type` varchar(25) NOT NULL,
`data` text NOT NULL,
`notes` varchar(150) NOT NULL,
`enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
PRIMARY KEY (`inst_id`)
);

CREATE TABLE inv_awards_auto_awards (

`inst_id` mediumint(8) NOT NULL auto_increment,

`award_id` mediumint(8) NOT NULL,

`title` varchar(35) NOT NULL,

`type` varchar(25) NOT NULL,

`data` text NOT NULL,

`notes` varchar(150) NOT NULL,

`enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',

PRIMARY KEY (`inst_id`)

);

I did it and now is ok :smile:

My proposal
Auto-Award Type: points reputation

Date format should be configurable in ACP

What do you think about it?

In the admin side of things you're referencing some icons in "/admin/skin_cp/_newimages/icons/add.png" so I see broken images on the Add New Award buttons and such.
There is no such directory in 3.2, "_newimages" is now just "images"

And like others mentioned, auto-awarding just results in a driver error, I will try the query you posted earlier to try and fix that though.

Also, any chance you can add the "Give Awards" link in the navigation on the left. I HATE having to go through IPB's hover menus in the ACP, you have to make a point of going directly vertical then horizontal to get to the option you want which is incredibly annoying, you can't drag the mouse diagonally like any normal person uses a computer because then it hovers over one of the other options... just a poor UX choice there...

Apart from that, looking pretty good for a beta addon, looking forward to the finished product! Thanks.

Hey buddy, regarding the public awarding one of my mod getting this error when he try to award a member.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_16/skin_awards.php on line 77

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_16/skin_awards.php:77) in /forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_16/skin_awards.php:77) in /forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_16/skin_awards.php:77) in/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_16/skin_awards.php:77) in /forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_16/skin_awards.php:77) in /forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

Any ideas?

There probably aren't any awards that he/she is allowed to give, and so when the array, or lack of, to create the drop-down menu through a foreach loop is sent, it is empty and gets this error. Make sure this user's group has the ability to give at least 1 award, I will have a fix for this tonight, along with other fixes.

Archived