Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

It's weird. I tried it again and now seems to be working.

If you mean you reinstalled it, then I am not surprised, the major issue was with the installer itself.

beta 4 working here, very nice update, although upon showing awards in signature, it throws the page 100% width

Thanks for telling me that, I will look into it.

:laugh: :laugh: :drool: :drool: :nuke: 2.2.4 Appear )

Soon!
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you mean you reinstalled it, then I am not surprised, the major issue was with the installer itself.

Well, when I re-install it, it gave me a database error when trying to use the app via ACP. Then I gave up and tried it a day later and it worked. Seems to be working fine now. Is there any way to re-size the award icons in topic view? Like define the output size for icon for topic view (not the awards page). It shows the full icons size and it's not pretty.

I have an idea for a possible feature to the awards app. Can you make it where we have the option to select if the award is viewable on the main page. So have it where the default is that when we add an award it shows up on the app viewing tab, but have it where if need be we can hide individual awards because I have some off the same awards but some I have that I don't want to have them viewable but I want to hide the award from being seen on the main app page that is viewable to who we select. I don't know if that made sense or not but that would be great if we can select to hide the award from being seen on the app page, but you can still give the award out to members.

yes, for example. i have awards on my page but I have awards that I would like to give after they have been on the site for awhile and it is just a variation of the original join the site award, so I would like to make the award hidden on the main public awards page, but you can award it and it is seen on that member's profile.

Tomorrow the (hopefully) last BETA will be released, I think all of the kinks have been worked out. What will be added/fixed:

- Signature view template will be fixed
- Ability to determine where the signature view is displayed (Right, center or left)
- Other small updates/fixes which are so minute, I have forgotten exactly what they were...

Still need the widget to send awards to either the Profile or Signature please :baby:

Both exist.

Thank. Great Mod topthrillkid. Here's another idea - it would be nice, after 2.2.4, make a widget - the latest awards

or on the same award page make block - the latest awards

I like that idea.

I might be a little late with this idea, but you never know :wink:

if in ACP (basic settings hook)

show awards in info pane = yes
and
display awards in signatures = yes

then allow the user to select either option (but NOT both) via the awards tab in their profile

So assuming admin allow it to display in both places, then the user can choose where they want it via their profile awards tab

I would suggest a radio box that only allows you to select one option at the top of the awards display in the profile tab and an additional setting in ACP to select whether info pane or signatures is the default option

Would it be possible to add award based on few below things:

You've made it three whole years!
One of your threads has been read an impressive 1000 times.
You've started your first forum conversation. Let's see how long you can hold their attention.
One of your threads has been read 500 times.
You've made 100 posts on the forums.
You've somehow managed to talk another person into registering here.
You've been here for a year.
You've made your first post!

Would it be possible to add award based on few below things:

You've made it three whole years!

One of your threads has been read an impressive 1000 times.

You've started your first forum conversation. Let's see how long you can hold their attention.

One of your threads has been read 500 times.

You've made 100 posts on the forums.

You've somehow managed to talk another person into registering here.

You've been here for a year.

You've made your first post!

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Already possible
6. Yes (May require additional application, it already exists though)
7. Yes
8. Already possible

I THINK TIMED AWARDS WILL BE SOO USEFULS !

for example Give awards to the most active (+posts) users in the last week for one week !!

"USEFULS" :P

But yes, I think that could work its way in at some point.

Archived