IPB 2.1.2 & ICB 1.2.1 Released

Guest IPS News

If you uploaded all the files.. Then you have to reinstall the arcade. Putting all the edits back in.

I'm having calendar issues...

[Fri Oct 14 16:46:25 2005] [error] [client 12.179.83.179] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forum/sources/action_public/calendar.php on line 1870, referer: http://www.radiogodsforum.com/forum/index.php?act=calendar

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will IPB be fixing this error in the current upgrade package?

I daren't upgrade if there are errors.

To fix the installer from timing out during the upgrade you likely need to open class_xml.php and set var $lite_parser to equal 1 instead of 0. This was an issue even during the initial release. Some servers are timing out handling the XML request (i.e. skins and settings being updated).

I upgraded successfully but when i try and go to the arcade, which i just finished installing, i get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: skin_arcade_22 in /home/volution/public_html/forums/sources/ipsclass.php on line 1338

I have tried to rebuild skins and i even ran the rebuildskins.php file matt attached but still same error.

I haven't used the arcade in a while, but last I checked they just had you upload the skin files directly (instead of properly inserting them into the db). That being the case, you can recache and rebuild all you want, the class names are going to be invalid and the arcade won't work. You can manually add the skin id's to each arcade skin file's class name, or ask the author of the mod to make an update.

If you uploaded all the files.. Then you have to reinstall the arcade. Putting all the edits back in.

[Fri Oct 14 16:46:25 2005] [error] [client 12.179.83.179] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forum/sources/action_public/calendar.php on line 1870, referer: http://www.radiogodsforum.com/forum/index.php?act=calendar

Please submit a ticket on the calendar issue so I can look into it.

For the arcade...

You need to go in and edit each skin_Arcade.php file that you have.. Find the line

class skin_Arcade[code]

and change it to 

[code]class skin_Arcade_X

where X is the cacheid_X directory you're in... So if you are in cacheid_2, then you'll change it to class skin_Arcade_2

I upgraded successfully but when i try and go to the arcade, which i just finished installing, i get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: skin_arcade_22 in /home/volution/public_html/forums/sources/ipsclass.php on line 1338

I have tried to rebuild skins and i even ran the rebuildskins.php file matt attached but still same error.

for this with the arcade

open skin_Arcade.php

look for

class skin_Arcade

change to

class skin_Arcade_[b]2[/b]

change the bold # to each ane every skin cache folder

• Management

Please look into it so I can upgrade.

Please understand that this is not the appropriate place to bring attention to a ticket. Your ticket was received a few hours ago and we will address it as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience. :)

Please understand that this is not the appropriate place to bring attention to a ticket. Your ticket was received a few hours ago and we will address it as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience. :)

Sorry about that but i am have no patience when it comes to upgrade.I hope it will be resolved soon.

I had same thing you had but mine was 30 seconds ( I am guessing that PHP execution limit is set to 30 and yours was 60 )

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /Library/Apache2/htdocs/deafonline/forums/sources/action_public/calendar.php on line 1870

The edit button allows one to edit their posts for a pre-set time. When this time is 'over', the button is removed.

It's a feature. :)

Can it be turned off/more in the ACP, or not? Instead of say like 10 minutes; be like 2 hours. If not could you or bfarber code that into the source files? (Just wondring).

Sorry about that but i am have no patience when it comes to upgrade.I hope it will be resolved soon.

Then why not do it yourself or have someone else do it for you? Upgrades are done on a first come, first serve basis I'm pretty sure. You are not the only one needing an upgrade, and it will be handled in the order it was recieved. So, if you cannot wait for just a short bit, then have someone else do it for you if you are not confident or able enough to do it yourself. :thumbsup:

I had same thing you had but mine was 30 seconds ( I am guessing that PHP execution limit is set to 30 and yours was 60 )

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /Library/Apache2/htdocs/deafonline/forums/sources/action_public/calendar.php on line 1870

Good.. Confirmed as not isolated. Just for giggles.. The way it happened with mine was when i went in the calendar to edit an event that was yearly on 1.3, then got BURGed (Blowed up Real Good) upgrading to 2.1.1 and somehow became a weekly event. I was able to get in, made the edit, when I pressed to confirm the edit, white screen after 60 seconds, now can't access the calendar at all, constantly giving the error even trying to view. (Substitute 30 for 60 in your case... That's a php.ini setting)

And just to pile on IPB a bit... Might want to rethink the idea of releasing something like this on a Fri-DEE. Maybe you guys are working through the weekend, and if so, then Friday's a decent enough idea, I guess.

Good.. Confirmed as not isolated. Just for giggles.. The way it happened with mine was when i went in the calendar to edit an event that was yearly on 1.3, then got BURGed (Blowed up Real Good) upgrading to 2.1.1 and somehow became a weekly event. I was able to get in, made the edit, when I pressed to confirm the edit, white screen after 60 seconds, now can't access the calendar at all, constantly giving the error even trying to view. (Substitute 30 for 60 in your case... That's a php.ini setting)

And just to pile on IPB a bit... Might want to rethink the idea of releasing something like this on a Fri-DEE. Maybe you guys are working through the weekend, and if so, then Friday's a decent enough idea, I guess.

hmm.. mine appeared as error during upgrading from 2.1.1 to 2.12 so I am stuck at this point and I was not able to access my board so I ran the rebuildskin.php that was uploaded to this thread and board access was restored so right now I still can't complete upgrade process and my board show 2.1.2 and I haven't attempted to access ACP yet. I tried to load the portal page but give me same error due to calendar.php and also clicking calendar link in board index give same error.

I guess I am gonna submit ticket to finish the upgrade.. bummer eh..

Archived