TypeError :: Delete user

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

TypeError: IPS\forums\_Forum::setLastComment(): Argument #2 ($updatedItem) must be of type ?IPS\Content\Item, IPS\forums\Topic\Post given, called in /public/system/Content/Comment.php on line 1360 (0)
#0 /public/system/Content/Comment.php(1360): IPS\forums\_Forum->setLastComment()
#1 /public/applications/core/extensions/core/Queue/MemberContent.php(137): IPS\Content\_Comment->changeAuthor()
#2 /public/system/Task/Task.php(54): IPS\core\extensions\core\Queue\_MemberContent->run()
#3 /public/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#4 /public/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}()
#5 /public/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(138): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#6 /public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#7 /public/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#9 /public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Error during user deletion process

Invision Community: 4.7.15

Edited by adik

@Marc Stridgen ok. In the logs I also see a recurring error for the address e.g. index.php?app=core&do=validate&vid=01a9f0cb78f4098f45fe38cb61599ffec&mid=936738&key=5cc9b234c752068fdaaaee44e5845de858f79fe8158c20d0e158a5eacba9acc10&email=1&type=registration_validate

TypeError: IPS\forums\_Forum::setLastComment(): Argument #2 ($updatedItem) must be of type ?IPS\Content\Item, IPS\forums\Topic\Post given, called in public/system/Content/Comment.php on line 1360 (0)
#0 public/system/Content/Comment.php(1360): IPS\forums\_Forum->setLastComment()
#1 public/system/Content/Item.php(3047): IPS\Content\_Comment->changeAuthor()
#2 public/system/Member/Member.php(4869): IPS\Content\_Item->changeAuthor()
#3 public/system/Member/Member.php(4821): IPS\_Member->_processPostBeforeRegistering()
#4 public/system/Member/Member.php(4804): IPS\_Member->validationComplete()
#5 public/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(800): IPS\_Member->emailValidationConfirmed()
#6 public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->validate()
#7 public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

@Stuart Silvester how can I fix the "broken users" where I used the connect tool? When they log into their account, they have the error:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\modules\front\system\register::save() (0)
#0 public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->validating()
#1 public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

46 minutes ago, adik said:

@Stuart Silvester how can I fix the "broken users" where I used the connect tool? When they log into their account, they have the error:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\modules\front\system\register::save() (0)
#0 public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->validating()
#1 public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

Thanks, that's another issue which was not related to the previous bug. I have fixed this for an upcoming release.