Old Coverters?

It may be worth taking a look through the providers database and employing services to upgrade such an old site if you are having issues there. We no longer support 3.x, including upgrades from, but there are many who offer these services where people are having problems, so thought I would mention this.

https://invisioncommunity.com/third-party/providers-directory/

49 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Based on the second screenshot's error, it's possible the UTF8MB4 charset is not available on your server. You should check with your hosting if that's indeed the case. 🤔

And to add... If it doesn't, then the server won't meet the minimum requirements to use Invision Community either.

Hold on. You're trying to run the UTF8 converter on your website that already has a working Invision Community 4 install? (the URLs match in all of your screenshots). That's why you're seeing the "Error" page telling you not to proceed. This tool should only be ran on 3.x databases, running it on 4.x databases may irrecoverably damage your data.

23 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Hold on. You're trying to run the UTF8 converter on your website that already has a working Invision Community 4 install? (the URLs match in all of your screenshots). That's why you're seeing the "Error" page telling you not to proceed. This tool should only be ran on 3.x databases, running it on 4.x databases may irrecoverably damage your data.

No Im trying to run a UTF conversion on a 3.x Database so I can get my members and posts onto my new install. I am using my test board to convert the database. I rmember earlier in the 4.0 version there was a IP.board converter for 3.x was trying to find that so I could convert the board without having to go through this mess 

Edited by Sinistra

1 hour ago, Sinistra said:

OK, I got the old board converted. Now I can't get my test install to reinstall because it says a test install is already active. When there isn't a database

Your Test URL is logged on your license. You can only have 1 Test URL. You will need to install at the same exact URL in order to re-install.