AdSense states "Site down or unavailable"

Hey guys, 

I am setting up ads for my site, however I keep hitting a wall with finishing the setup due to "Policy Violations". The policy violation being that for some reason every time Google attempts to verify it keeps reporting that the "Site Is Down Or Unavailable", see below screenshot. 

Could contain: Page, Text, File

I cannot see anything that would block Google from accessing the site. We have Google Analytics/Indexing etc accessing the site just fine, so I see no reason for Adsense to have problems. I have tried asking for assistance on the Google forums but they are not particularly helpful...in the sense I have not heard from anyone. I know the URL is fine as Google has already verified the adsense code snippet and ads.txt file. So its looking in the right place.

Has anyone else experienced this with their IPS community ? If so, hoe did you manage to remedy it ?

Thanks In advance.

7 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Iw ould suggest checking with your hosting company. Short of you switching the site off, it may well be your site is indeed not accessible at times

Hmmm, I can check into that, but I have multiple monitors that let me know as soon as they site becomes unreachable in one way or another and none of them have been triggered. I have also tried on several occasions to do the verification and during every one of those periods, the site was 100% up. 

I will speak with the host and see if they have had any similar issues and do some tests with CF. Will report back any findings.

1 minute ago, panzerscope said:

Hmmm, I can check into that, but I have multiple monitors that let me know as soon as they site becomes unreachable in one way or another and none of them have been triggered. I have also tried on several occasions to do the verification and during every one of those periods, the site was 100% up. 

I will speak with the host and see if they have had any similar issues and do some tests with CF. Will report back any findings.

Keep in mind that it may be something specific to AdSense's server which your hosting is blocking. Working with AdSense would be the best suggestion if they keep reporting this and you and your hosting provider can't find anything.