A website is mirroring my website instantly (illegally) - Help

Like I post a topic or post and instantly that topic post copied to that website... Only images and multimedia files are not copied....

I and my host tried.

My host tried to ban IPs - did not work.

file DMCA complaint, but still their host and the owner is not responding (2 months)

My host said I need to try to disable Right Click event and disable text selection. 

I would like to try this; can someone show me what to do with this?

3 hours ago, media said:

Like I post a topic or post and instantly that topic post copied to that website... Only images and multimedia files are not copied....

I and my host tried.

My host tried to ban IPs - did not work.

file DMCA complaint, but still their host and the owner is not responding (2 months)

My host said I need to try to disable Right Click event and disable text selection. 

I would like to try this; can someone show me what to do with this?

When you say "Instantly", how instantly are you talking? I ask as if its literally the same second, I would suggest changing your database credentials, and ensuring there isnt the ability to remote access it

Disabling right click is not going to stop the problem.  That just stops someone who is happens to be human from right clicking the mouse. 

It does not stop someone from using a website crawling tool or using curl or even from going to the View menu and choosing to View Source that way. 

When you’re blocking IP addresses, you’ll most likely find they are coming from dozens if not hundreds of different addresses and that you will be continually be playing whack a mole.

There is unfortunately no easy/simple way of stopping persistent scrapers without investing a significant amounts of money into anti bot solutions.  

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

When you say "Instantly", how instantly are you talking? I ask as if its literally the same second, I would suggest changing your database credentials, and ensuring there isnt the ability to remote access it

Looks like using a special software to copy the page source... Like when i post a new thing in second it shows up in their website...

My host already double check on database no remote access

Edited by media

You might want to look at you access logs and identify IPs and useragents scanning the site constantly and then ban them.

Of course il will be easy for them to change both but if you play long enaough they will probably get tired in the end...