Can't access client area

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

Not sure this question is worth a new topic. Like I wrote before, this is not my background, I'm helping out the best I can, and I appreciate the advice. We are "running" PHP 8.0.24. I see that the current version is 8.2. Are there good reasons to ask my host to update to 8.1 or 8.2 other than end of life support? Everything has been running good on our site for a few days now, don't want to mess anything up, but I do want to try to avoid a future problem is that is the case. 

Kind regards 

2 hours ago, Marcel_merged said:

Not sure this question is worth a new topic. Like I wrote before, this is not my background, I'm helping out the best I can, and I appreciate the advice. We are "running" PHP 8.0.24. I see that the current version is 8.2. Are there good reasons to ask my host to update to 8.1 or 8.2 other than end of life support? Everything has been running good on our site for a few days now, don't want to mess anything up, but I do want to try to avoid a future problem is that is the case. 

Kind regards 

PHP 8.2 is not yet supported by our software so that one is a hard no till it is 🙂 .

PHP 8.1 is supported by our software so the small benefits in performance, security, improvements, bug fixes, etc... are really up to you if it's worth switching. 

PHP 8.0 is only in security support so won't be receiving anything else at this point. It will be in EOL in November of this year so still time to upgrade to PHP 8.1 if you want to pause and enjoy your site for a little bit since you just went through a little bit of a headache here 🙂 .