Download older version of templates/plugins

tPx

Hello, I have been facing a problem for a few days, since I updated one of my templates, and I have no way to get an older version to compare, because I formatted my PC .

My question is how do I download an older version of the theme I uploaded to compare? 

5 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

This is not directly possible. You can potentially reach out to the resource author and see if they’re willing to share an older version with you, but there is no way to pick older versions to directly download. 

Im the author, this is my problem!

17 minutes ago, opentype said:

If you are talking about the Marketplace here, you can download older versions from the changelog section. 

Not working, if for example i have 3.7 update and i try to select 3.6 and download, the download button is not showing up, just the instructions to download from marketplace.But i dont need that.

https://prnt.sc/FnvykDdQOTPh [ in this picture the last update is 3.7, and if i select 3.6 not working ]

Installation Instructions

1. Log into your AdminCP and go to the  Marketplace tab
  2. Search for "[tPx] 4tech [ 3 Diffrent Theme Variations ]"
  3. Click Install

Same with older versions then platform version [ but this is fair i guess ]

This theme is not compatible with the chosen version.

Edited by doc

Your best bet is to contact @Daniel F or @Stuart Silvester preferably via marketplace email and ask them for the previous version.

Although I see absolutely NO SENSE AT ALL in you, the file submitter, not be able to download your own files. 

2 hours ago, opentype said:

Fx Networks Comedy GIF by Cake FX

Okay, looks like these downloads are only available for older versions that weren’t made for the new marketplace. I can still download some older version, but not the recent ones. 

4.4 only precisely. 

29 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Your best bet is to contact @Daniel F or @Stuart Silvester preferably via marketplace email and ask them for the previous version.

Although I see absolutely NO SENSE AT ALL in you, the file submitter, not be able to download your own files. 

4.4 only precisely. 

This is just 1 problem

If you submit a file, and you forgot something for example, you cant unsend the file.I was in this situation, i was tired, i put the text with what is in that update, pictures, but i forgot to upload the actual update.

And this is the problem that made me to create this topic 

Edited by doc

Im trying to download for multiple templates second last versions, cyber apex, 4tech ... etc!

I mean for 4tech it's 3.7 last, i want to download 3.6 / 3.5! 

@Marc Stridgen You should be able to download older versions, for example with the last version my templates, going crazy without doing anything in + and i cant verify what's wrong!

Edited by doc