The problem with the gallery v. 4.7.4

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

The problem with the gallery v. 4.7.4:
Started to create a gallery ... Created a category, created an album and uploaded 30+ pics to it...

I open the album/picture, a window with the photo opened (preview window) and when I click on the next one, it slows down (it reloads/refreshes the preview window)...

What I saw: under the view window - the album page has changed to the photo that is in the view window and when I click in the view window, that photo on the page also changes. *Updates the view window and photo on the page... double update in one moment (((
(why has the album page changed to the photo page?)
When I opened the album and clicked on the photo, the site path is like this:
Home/gallery/category/album/ Changes to: ........./category/album/myimgname.jpg

When I click to see the next photo in the view window, for a moment in the browser address bar there is an "addition": /gallery/image/myimg065jpg/?browse=1

*on 4.7.2 there was no such problem... Can someone check - v. 4.7.4

Thanks!

*deleted categories/albums, all photos, re-created... nothing helped... updated the cache... deleted cookies... Checked in 3 browsers... ((

Edited by LastPlay

When I open a photo in the gallery (4.7.2) at the end of the address .........clejpg/?context=new and then when I click further, only the file name changes... but the end always = /?context=new

4.7.2 - the next photo (button - address): .................427jpg/?browse=1&lightbox=1&context=new - all OK!

4.7.4 - address: .........427jpg/?browse=1&do=next slows down (it reloads/refreshes the preview window)

Why.

Found the difference in the code...
If you replace the code - it works! but not completely (( Photos are viewed - normally (the viewing window is not reloaded), but you can see only the first 3 photos... then again (in a circle of 3 photos)

Help me solve the problem

Edit Theme/gallery/view/imageLightboxFrame

<span class='elGalleryImageNav'>
        {{if $prev = $image->prevItem( \IPS\Request::i()->context )}}
            <a href='{$prev->url()->setQueryString( array( 'browse' => 1, 'lightbox' => 1, 'context' => \IPS\Request::i()->context ) )}' class='elGalleryImageNav_prev' data-action='prevImage' data-imageID='{$prev->id}' title='{$prev->caption}'><i class='fa fa-angle-left'></i></a>
        {{endif}}
        {{if $next = $image->nextItem( \IPS\Request::i()->context )}}
            <a href='{$next->url()->setQueryString( array( 'browse' => 1, 'lightbox' => 1, 'context' => \IPS\Request::i()->context ) )}' class='elGalleryImageNav_next' data-action='nextImage' data-imageID='{$next->id}' title='{$next->caption}'><i class='fa fa-angle-right'></i></a>
        {{endif}}
    </span>

<span class='elGalleryImageNav'>
        {{if $image->hasPreviousOrNext()}}
            <a href='{$image->url()->setQueryString( [ 'browse' => 1, 'do' => 'previous' ] )}' class='elGalleryImageNav_prev'><i class='fa fa-angle-left'></i></a>
            <a href='{$image->url()->setQueryString( [ 'browse' => 1, 'do' => 'next' ] )}' class='elGalleryImageNav_next'><i class='fa fa-angle-right'></i></a>
        {{endif}}
    </span>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If you have the same problem after upgrading, please let us know.

I don't see any information about fixing it... https://invisioncommunity.com/release-notes/

I updated - the problem is there...
(cache updated many times)
*You can look at my test site. No plugins...

*Go to the gallery on my website and just flip through the pictures

Edited by LastPlay

Apologies, we may have replied by mistake in this topic. As you may have noticed, we issued a new blog today announcing gallery updates and new features. This issue does not exist in the new gallery so it has been decided that we will not perform this bug fix as the application is changing. Unfortunately, there is no hard release yet for the gallery updates. I am sorry for any confusion here.

• 2 months later...

Thank you for the links and video on PM. We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.