Date format used here

Richard Arch

3 hours ago, Richard Arch said:

Can you use an international format to display dates?

This looks like 2nd of February to me and others this side of the Atlantic ocean.  Using a format like 2022/11/02 or 02 November 2022 would make the whole site easier to read.

Could contain: Page, Text

This just looks like an old update to me 🙂

I never understood who the hell designed that date format, it makes no sense at all!

@Matt haha, you can now put some of that to right 😛 

I'd be happy with the likes of November 2nd, 2022, if you want, as it reads what it is and can not be mistaken as 2nd February 🙂 

24 minutes ago, SeNioR- said:

@Richard Arch Take into account that the customers are from all over the world 😉

In my country, the correct format is d-m-Y, so for me, the date is understandable and legible.

But I understand your position.

Yes, then you too would read that date as being February then.

16 minutes ago, My Sharona said:

For filing purposes, it should be yyyy/mm/dd.

Yes, I think that would work too for all of us.

49 minutes ago, mtlurb said:

Also, why can't I change the language of the date to match the site language? It should be an option ?

If this is in relation to your own community, the locale often controls date formatting in a lot of places. If you're having issues or have questions, I would advise opening your own support topic for assistance.

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

If this is in relation to your own community, the locale often controls date formatting in a lot of places. If you're having issues or have questions, I would advise opening your own support topic for assistance.

I will open one... even when the user's computer is in French (as an example)... the date still appears in English.