Template error after giving warning

I gave a warning via mobile but it didn't complete, it brought an error which was this

Exception: Unknown or bad format (P-1Y11M24DT43S) (0)
#0 /home/storm/sites/foxestalk-co-uk/public/applications/core/sources/Warnings/Warning.php(400): DateInterval->__construct()
#1 /home/storm/sites/foxestalk-co-uk/public/system/Content/Item.php(463): IPS\core\Warnings\_Warning->processAfterCreate()
#2 /home/storm/sites/foxestalk-co-uk/public/system/Content/Item.php(143): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm()
#3 /home/storm/sites/foxestalk-co-uk/public/applications/core/modules/front/system/warnings.php(140): IPS\Content\_Item::create()
#4 /home/storm/sites/foxestalk-co-uk/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_warnings->warn()
#5 /home/storm/sites/foxestalk-co-uk/public/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/storm/sites/foxestalk-co-uk/public/applications/core/modules/front/system/warnings.php(42): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/storm/sites/foxestalk-co-uk/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_warnings->execute()
#8 /home/storm/sites/foxestalk-co-uk/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Now when selecting that warning from their profile it gives an error

Could contain: Word, Text, Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Alphabet

with this error in logs

Unknown or bad format (P-1Y11M24DT43S)

And I have tried clearing the cache

Edited by marklcfc

Same happened on the default theme with those disabled. I was clicking the existing warning hovercard thing, I didn't go through the warning process a member again. This only happens on the new warning I gave, every previous warning loads correctly.

I have however undone and deleted the warning now.

Edited by marklcfc

8 minutes ago, marklcfc said:

Same happened on the default theme with those disabled. I was clicking the existing warning hovercard thing, I didn't go through the warning process a member again. This only happens on the new warning I gave, every previous warning loads correctly.

I have however undone and deleted the warning now.

I would suggest going through a new warning process again. If there was an issue with that particular warning, going through it with all the third-party add-ons disabled should help. 

• 1 month later...

@Marc Stridgen I will jump into the topic with the same issue. I am able to replicate the error as many times as you wish. It just needs a warning submit to the user.

I have disabled ALL third-party plugins and apps and using default theme.

I've got exactly the same error as above.

Warnings works properly only if end dates (expiration, restrictions, ban) does not go into next year. Everything setup up to 23:59, 31 Dec 2022 works fine.

On 12/10/2022 at 7:24 PM, appe said:

@Marc Stridgen I will jump into the topic with the same issue. I am able to replicate the error as many times as you wish. It just needs a warning submit to the user.

I have disabled ALL third-party plugins and apps and using default theme.

I've got exactly the same error as above.

Warnings works properly only if end dates (expiration, restrictions, ban) does not go into next year. Everything setup up to 23:59, 31 Dec 2022 works fine.

Is this also happening on a default unaltered language pack? I am unable to replicate this on my own instance

I'll also jump in here and confirm that our moderators get this error a lot. 

Examples: 

Unknown or bad format (P-1Y11M24DT2M3S)
#0 /data/ipsdiskcache/prod/template_2_e554b6dcaef0395bbd7d6d63ba187d0a_modcp.php(6271): DateInterval->__construct('P-1Y11M24DT2M3S')
#1 //system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_modcp->warnHovercard(Object(IPS\core\Warnings\Warning))
#2 //applications/core/modules/front/system/warnings.php(116): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('warnHovercard', Array)
#3 //system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_warnings->view()
#4 //system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 //applications/core/modules/front/system/warnings.php(42): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 //system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_warnings->execute()
#7 //index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Exception: Unknown or bad format (P-1Y11M24DT2M3S) (0)
#0 //applications/core/sources/Warnings/Warning.php(400): DateInterval->__construct('P-1Y11M24DT2M3S')
#1 //system/Content/Item.php(463): IPS\core\Warnings\_Warning->processAfterCreate(NULL, Array)
#2 //system/Content/Item.php(143): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm(Array, NULL)
#3 //applications/core/modules/front/system/warnings.php(140): IPS\Content\_Item::create()
#4 //system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_warnings->warn()
#5 //system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 //applications/core/modules/front/system/warnings.php(42): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 //system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_warnings->execute()
#8 //index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

#0 //init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('Exception: Unkn...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Exception))
#2 {main}

On 12/12/2022 at 10:19 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Is this also happening on a default unaltered language pack? I am unable to replicate this on my own instance

Yes, it is. I have English unaltered and the same error appears.

11 minutes ago, Andy Millne said:

Which version of PHP are you using if affected by this please?

PHP version 8.1.10

• 4 weeks later...