Badges broken

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

You can find the imports here: \applications\core\data\achievements

As these are SVGs they can be imported by these files. If you need the exact files, you would want to look at your old server location as these would be there and should have been manually transferred during your server migration.

6 minutes ago, ForInvision said:

applications\core\data\achievements folder

Sorry, this would be the import in a download from the Client Area.

The old location on your server would be the URL you mentioned: /forums/uploads/monthly_2022_09/OneHundredReactionsReceived.svg

The core software was uploaded just days ago and installed by your tech team, because there were some issues and I wasn't able to upgrade it myself. 

Now, when I check the Badges in the ACP, they are working starting from core_badges_13. The first 12 don't work and I don't know why, cause all the files in the software package were uploaded. (Pic attached). Also, all the files seem to be uploaded as they are in the original soft package.

Could contain: Text, Page

Could contain: Text

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, arrowman said:

Hello,
I have the same problem and I'm not sure what to do. I don't like to guess.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.