Lots of error logs since 4.7.2 beta 3 update

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I'm getting a lot of system error logs since I update to this beta. when I empty logs the error logs come back 20mb of logs and counting 

Can you take a look at these logs and tell me what's causing these logs over 300 logs in 30 minutes.

Extended Class Scanner

Could contain: Menu, Text

The class \IPS\communitymap\extensions\toolbox\Headerdoc\headerdoc extends \IPS\toolbox\DevCenter\Headerdoc\HeaderdocAbstract, but the parent class couldn't be loaded.

#0 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(456): IPS\_Log::log('The class \\IPS\\...', 'Extended Class ...')
#1 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(737): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanExtendedClasses(false, true, 50, Array)
#2 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/AdminNotifications/ManualInterventionMessage.php(108): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanCustomizationIssues(false, true, 50, Array)
#3 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/AdminNotifications/ManualInterventionMessage.php(128): IPS\core\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\_ManualInterventionMessage->severity()
#4 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(1750): IPS\core\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\_ManualInterventionMessage->style()
#5 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->globalTemplate('f3857234d25f98c...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Db), Array)
#6 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#7 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#8 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(19): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#9 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\nexus_hook_DispatcherAdmin->finish()
#10 /home/customer/www/MY_SITE.com/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Edited by beats23