Error System logs

Go to solution Solved by bosss,

In my admin cp - run support

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.oldlibar.website/?app=core&module=system&controller=ajax&do=instantNotifications&csrfKey=ae51be5e1ef9a99974c6fd13f901462c&notifications=10&messages=0

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(796): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(3)
#1 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(30): IPS\_Member->get_group()
#2 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(335): IPS\videos_hook_memberSource->get_group()
#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(255): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__get('group')
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->read('f8ead2ac4d59e6d...')
#5 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Session/Session.php(94): session_start()
#6 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(417): IPS\_Session::i()
#7 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(312): IPS\_Theme::currentThemeId()
#8 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(21): IPS\_Theme::i()
#9 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\bdmoods_hook_Dispatcher_Front::baseCss()
#10 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#11 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(17): IPS\Dispatcher\stickynotes_hook_Outputs->init()
#12 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\memberscountry_hook_dispatcherFront->init()
#13 /home/oldlndse/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#14 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

Get same error few my users!

Please some help.

Ny apps and plugins are all for IPS 4.7

Has IPS 4.7.1

PHP 7.4.33

Regards

Now got new error in admin cp

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.oldlibar.website/index.php?/theme/&csrfKey=7ec96e43754f51011dbe9e3d872b26d0

Error: Call to a member function language() on null (0)
#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(784): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseJs()
#1 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs()
#2 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(27): IPS\Dispatcher\bimchatbox_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseJs()
#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(82): IPS\Dispatcher\hook789::baseJs()
#4 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#5 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\memberscountry_hook_dispatcherFront->init()
#6 /home/oldlndse/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#7 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

@Adriano Faria  @onlyME

Language is "invision" default - has no any languages

Please where is problems now ...

Edited by bosss

Member Country (and Chatbox probably) only adds JS and CSS in a hook in dispatcher front so they are NOT the problem here. 

You’ll have to do what was already requested a few times in other topics for you: disable every 3rd-party resource you have. Test a few hours. No error? Enable ONE. Test a few hours. No error again? Enable another……

26 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Member Country (and Chatbox probably) only adds JS and CSS in a hook in dispatcher front so they are NOT the problem here. 

You’ll have to do what was already requested a few times in other topics for you: disable every 3rd-party resource you have. Test a few hours. No error? Enable ONE. Test a few hours. No error again? Enable another……

I made - disable all 3rd-party - no errors and enable one by one - no problems

disabled 3 - Disable - Sticky Notes, Videos app and Moods!

and got system error - 13h-55min-2022 - what i post above -

disable all apps and plugins - and themes

Edited by bosss

11 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Have you disabled all applications, plugins, and switched to a default theme? When you do this, do you receive the same error? Once we know this, we can then proceed

Yes, disabled - all apps, plugins and switched to a default theme!

25 minutes ago, bosss said:

Yes, disabled - all apps, plugins and switched to a default theme!

Are you still getting the same error mention above? Unfortunately, your System Log is empty so I am unsure what you are referring to here.

Additionally, changing themes on your community is not encountering an error. If there is an error, it may be with the theme you're attempting to switch to.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Are you still getting the same error mention above? Unfortunately, your System Log is empty so I am unsure what you are referring to here.

Additionally, changing themes on your community is not encountering an error. If there is an error, it may be with the theme you're attempting to switch to.

No error in system log! Should enable apps and plugins one by one?

Just now, bosss said:

No error in system log! Should enable apps and plugins one by one?

Little confused as what you quoted above is from the System log. 

If you are no longer experiencing an error though with all third party applications/plugins disabled then this would mean that one is responsible for the error. You would need to find that add-on by enabling one-by-one then contact the author for assistance.

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Little confused as what you quoted above is from the System log. 

If you are no longer experiencing an error though with all third party applications/plugins disabled then this would mean that one is responsible for the error. You would need to find that add-on by enabling one-by-one then contact the author for assistance.

I disabled all apps and plugins and no errors in system log in admincp and do not know, why you are Little confused as what you quoted above is from the System log. 

Please see here - same error like today

I never had that errors before after update 4.7.

Now i get error

The log entry was triggered by a guest (Guests)
1 minute ago
The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.oldlibar.website/index.php?/theme/&csrfKey=9277b607d7b45f6fbc787fd48f625dc0

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(401): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(0)
#1 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(54): IPS\_Theme::i()
#2 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(15): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseCss()
#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(826): IPS\Dispatcher\axenfontawesome6_hook_loadJSandCSS::baseCss()
#4 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseCss()
#5 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(39): IPS\Dispatcher\stickynotes_hook_Outputs::baseCss()
#6 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\bimchatbox_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseCss()
#7 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#8 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(17): IPS\Dispatcher\stickynotes_hook_Outputs->init()
#9 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\memberscountry_hook_dispatcherFront->init()
#10 /home/oldlndse/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#11 {main}
#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

@Jim M @Marc Stridgen

2 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

You don't have EVERYTHING disabled.....  

#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(826): IPS\Dispatcher\axenfontawesome6_hook_loadJSandCSS::baseCss()

That is NOT a default system call.   🙂

Have you confirmed that all third party plugins and applications are disabled?  

(aXen) Font Awesome 6 in IPS 6.1.2 apps is now enabled - before disabled

all plugins are still disabled

1 minute ago, bosss said:

(aXen) Font Awesome 6 in IPS 6.1.2 apps is now enabled - before disabled

all plugins are still disabled

You have to go extremely slowly with your enabling here. Enough that you know exactly what caused it when you enabled it. It could take some time to show up depending on what it is so I recommend waiting some time, an hour or so between each one. Once you find out which one it is, you will need to contact the author.

I'm afraid, as you've proved already, this isn't something in the core software causing this so there is nothing which would be under our scope of support.

7 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You have to go extremely slowly with your enabling here. Enough that you know exactly what caused it when you enabled it. It could take some time to show up depending on what it is so I recommend waiting some time, an hour or so between each one. Once you find out which one it is, you will need to contact the author.

I'm afraid, as you've proved already, this isn't something in the core software causing this so there is nothing which would be under our scope of support.

Thanks - can live with those errors - System log. I can not myself fix.

2 minutes ago, bosss said:

Thanks - can live with those errors - System log. I can not myself fix.

You're welcome. That is entirely your call. If you wish to run third party add-ons though, this is what you will need to do to find out which one is causing you issues. Then you would need to work with the corresponding author to help you resolve the issue. Third party add-ons fall outside our scope of support.

8 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You're welcome. That is entirely your call. If you wish to run third party add-ons though, this is what you will need to do to find out which one is causing you issues. Then you would need to work with the corresponding author to help you resolve the issue. Third party add-ons fall outside our scope of support.

Thanks and understand! 😀