Php 8

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

2 minutes ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

same problem for me: after the last IPB upgrade, no problem with PHP 7.4 and site online, but if i switch to 8.1, the site don't work, any help please

Could contain: File, Text, Word

switch back to PHP 7.4, disable all 3rd party items and themes, then switch back to 8.1. It is very very likely that you have 3rd party items that are not compatible

Just now, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

how do i know what is not compatible? what could it be, maybe a theme not yet updated?

Process of elimination there or asking the authors would be the only way. Disable all, and if its then working, enable one at a time until you find the item causing the issues

3 hours ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

sorry, in your case what was the extra that created problems?

Hello,

music box
videobox
and

NB41) Recent Posts With Youtube Videos Disabled 1.0

I was able to update the first two, it works now.

And the last, I had to deactivate it, because the author is absent, he does not update his script

4 minutes ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

SOLVED: removed the old version of member map, now the PHP 8.1 work perfectly

sorry@Marc Stridgen now i have this setup in the configuration of PHP 8.1, i nedd to active others features? thanks

Could contain: Page, Text, Menu

Excellent! Glad to hear you figured out the issue.

Only ones required by our software can be found on our requirements checker tool: 

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

Only ones required by our software can be found on our requirements checker tool: 

checked Get Ready for Invision Community 4.7 (drivingitalia.net) 

but i have this error; repaired and optimized all tables in the DB without solution

Additional Requirements

• Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Table 'i125w7do_drivingitalia_net_drivingitalia.core_sys_conf_settings' doesn't exist in /***/ips4.php:351 Stack trace: #0 /***/ips4.php(351): mysqli->query() #1 {main} thrown in /***/ips4.php on line 351

Could contain: Word, Text, Page