Php 8

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

This being the case, please disable all 3rd party items and then switch. Its likely you have a 3rd party item which is not yet compatible with PHP 8. Also please check your server error logs, as when you get a blank screen like that, it usually will indicate there has been an error that will have been logged 

5 minutes ago, PatrickRQ said:

I hope you will keep support of 7.4 for long, otherwise we will be dependent from 3rd party developers to have their apps updated.

When running 3rd party items, you would always be in this situation. The minimum requirements have change for version 4.7 for example

4 minutes ago, Franckkk said:

I disabled everything, but it still doesn't work.

on the other hand, the cp administrator panel is working.

Have you checked your server error logs as mentioned?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

29 minutes ago, PatrickRQ said:

I hope you will keep support of 7.4 for long, otherwise we will be dependent from 3rd party developers to have their apps updated.

I can tell you; we'll be keeping closer to the PHP supported versions in the future - https://www.php.net/supported-versions.php

PHP 8 has been supported for quite a while (4.6 - 13 months ago) 3rd party resources have had plenty of time to make sure they're compatible.

3 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

PHP 8 has been supported for quite a while (4.6) 3rd party resources have had plenty of time to make sure they're compatible.

They’re already compatible, at least mine are, with PHP 8.1 as IPS 4.7 supports it. User will be stuck in PHP 4.7 if using an old/abandoned/not updated resource.

• Solution

Please disable every 3rd party item on the site. There seems to be more than one item which is affecting the way your site functions.  You have quite a number of custom installed items there too, so it would be worth checking if there are updated versions of those