I accidentally deleted the file section from my download category

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

No, you can't restore backups from the ACP or the attachments page in your screenshot. You need to contact your hosting about it. Looking at your screenshot you're hosted by IPS though, so they should already have all the info they need (as long as a backup before it happened is available).

3 hours ago, henryguiceo said:

how do I submit  a ticket, I contact the technical support and nobody is replying

Please note that, as mentioned, responses are reduced over a weekend period. In addition, restoring of backups can take some time to process.  Someone will be in contact as soon as possible.

now is already Monday night, I send email and nobody replied, remember the working hours is 9-5pm; but I am still being ignored, disappointed😐

I will not ask for more; just want to restore my system, but yet nobody is giving me any update.....

21 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please note that, as mentioned, responses are reduced over a weekend period. In addition, restoring of backups can take some time to process.  Someone will be in contact as soon as possible.

I'm a little confused by your response there, as I responded only a few minutes after the response above, and did let you know that this will take a few days to process. We are unable to give more of an update than that at this point. I realise that is not what you were expecting, but to say there has been no update and you are being ignored is incorrect there.

16 hours ago, henryguiceo said:

now is already Monday night, I send email and nobody replied, remember the working hours is 9-5pm; but I am still being ignored, disappointed😐

I will not ask for more; just want to restore my system, but yet nobody is giving me any update.....

Hey there! I I know how important your community being online and functioning is. I see Marc mentioned your item is in our management queue for processing which may take a few days. Is there anything I can help you with in the mean time? 

14 hours ago, henryguiceo said:

For the restore, can I get my files to restore to the latest version? I mean the latest time the files exist before the file was deleted, so everything will be the latest file, thanks!

11 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Our management team will go through that with you. Note you will lose anything that is done after the restore of course. 

Yea just as Marc mentioned, anything you've done in the time since will be lost. Sit tight... we got you!