CANNOT_MAKE_DIR /public_html/uploads/set_resources

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

Great... this was the problem 👍 ... Now there are no errors and the most problems are gone...

There is only one problem (maybe more comes later, when i explore it 🙂 ) ... . Some profile pictures are missing ... Is there an option, to recreate them? 

On the left side is my production installation of the forum, on the right side is the test install ... 

358130374_poraba_Mazda_CX-5_-_Stran_2_-_Splona_debata_-_Mazda_forum_Slovenija_and_poraba_Mazda_CX-5_-_Stran_2_-_Splona_debata_-_Mazda_forum_Slovenija.thumb.png.fbc8206a82275d89a9ca4e3a5376b02b.png

I have transfered all files... 

The path is virtual? Because the folder "profiles" is not in the "uploads" folder ...  I cannot find the real filename. There is a file photo-133.jpg in the uploads folder... but its not the same ... 

I cannot find the file photo-thumb-133.jpg ... 

The member from the screenshot with no profile picture on the new server, has the ID 133 and i think, the profile photo is somewhere translated into a vritual path 😄 ... But my programming skills are not OK... so i fon't know, how this "magic" works 🙂 ...

Edited by ThomasSLO

I found my problem... My FTP client (Transmit) does not view all files and folders on the server. When i look into with the filemanager on Plesk, there is a Profile folder... and few folders i have not copied... 

In the "uploads" folder there are more then 10.000 files... On my copy there are "only" 9.998 files... I think, Transmit has a limitation... I must find another FTP client ...