How i can create a NEWS SYSTEM with PAGES?

Hello, i need help with this new feature. I want to create a better system to publish news and tricks from games, i'm using blogs but i don't like this system, it's very poor and limited.

I want to create 3 systems.

1. Publish news, with tags and category, The link patch will be /noticia/category/news-link-patch

2. Publish tricks and codes from games, The link patch will be /detonado/game-name AND /dicas/game-name/tricks-name

[This pages need to have a options to filter by plataform (ps5/seriesx/pc) and filter by game name. 

3.  Publish review from games/products/softwares. With same functions from item number 2, with filter. The link patch will be /review/jogo/game-name or /review/software/windows11 etc etc.

If you have skill to create this, i can pay for your. Or if you already sell this on mktplace, send me url, i will buy your app.

Another very important point... i want to display all of this information on TOP. 

image.thumb.png.47675769dabec7a5ce5b57a0b963130b.png

Sorry to hear you find the system to be poor. You will need to change your templates to suite your own needs there if you want to change the way it looks, but what you are asking for there, are simple databases with pages. I believe its likely the look you are struggling with. In any case, take a look at the guides here

You will see a section on pages on the left menu.

As mentioned above, there are 3rd party sets of templates and options that people have created also, which may suit your needs.

1 hour ago, Dean_ said:

Pages template from Opentype or Taman should do what you’re looking for. Can be found in the marketplace. 👍🏻

I will search about that, thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry to hear you find the system to be poor. You will need to change your templates to suite your own needs there if you want to change the way it looks, but what you are asking for there, are simple databases with pages. I believe its likely the look you are struggling with. In any case, take a look at the guides here

Only blog are POOR. You need to update this tools ASAP.

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

As mentioned above, there are 3rd party sets of templates and options that people have created also, which may suit your needs.

I prefer to paid for this new function using PAGES.

2 hours ago, Darth Vortex said:

Maybe this can help you... 

Wow!!! I will test this ♥

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

If you have any suggestions to what you'd like to see, please leave them in our Feature Suggestion forum: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/499-feature-suggestions/

I prefer to create my own system to publish my news. Nobody more use blogs, just me and i can't limit or setup any rules.

12 hours ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Wow!!! I will test this ♥

I prefer to create my own system to publish my news. Nobody more use blogs, just me and i can't limit or setup any rules.

This being the case, I will move your ticket to our community support area for you, which is a better placement for your requests as they are not built in items you are looking at