Firefox Problems

3 hours ago, Davyc said:

I had this issue last night after a user reported it to me.  I don't use FF as a rule and only use Chrome or Edge.  However, I did find that if I changed the theme to default in Chrome and went back to FF everything worked as it should.  I then changed back to my usual theme and everything worked in FF as it should.  I'm completely at a loss as to why this would happen, but I'm now giving people who use FF the option to try this and let me know if anything changes for them - I'll let you all know 🙂

I have seen your ticket on this, and will do some back and forth with you on there to see if we can get to the bottom of what is causing the problem for you

11 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have seen your ticket on this, and will do some back and forth with you on there to see if we can get to the bottom of what is causing the problem for you

Thanks Marc, I've been corresponding with you - top notch support as always, and hopefully we can figure out a resolution to this issue.  Personally, I never use FF and would not have known about this had a member not reported it to me.  It's strange why this is happening with FF, but then this is the Internet lol.  Thanks again Marc 🙂

Hello - I still have several users complaining about this issue, and one reason could be that "Enhanced Tracking Protection is turned ON for this website" is a setting that is default ON.

They say that when they switch OFF Enhanced Tracking Protection, everything works fine (after deleting cache). https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop

I have no clue to why this all happens on this version only..

1 hour ago, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

They say that when they switch OFF Enhanced Tracking Protection, everything works fine

Confirmed - you can turn this off on a per-site basis by clicking the shield in the browser bar and turn it off on IPS sites and editing, etc works fine.

image.png.4ede2ca80aa0e57caa3872cf8e9672e1.png

image.png.0e2d8dc9db99a190c4c83f6246a73d4a.png

23 hours ago, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

Hello - I still have several users complaining about this issue, and one reason could be that "Enhanced Tracking Protection is turned ON for this website" is a setting that is default ON.

They say that when they switch OFF Enhanced Tracking Protection, everything works fine (after deleting cache). https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop

I have no clue to why this all happens on this version only..

Excellent find! I will get some more information on that my end now, and see if we can get this confirmed, then logged as a bug

• 2 years later...

I dunno if it's related to the contents of this topic or not, but lately when browsing our community, pages don't always load completely in Firefox. They sometimes just stop loading blank or stop somewhere in the middle of the full page's load. I have to refresh a couple of times (preferably holding down the Shift key) for it to finally load completely.

It doesn't seem to affect other browsers.

5 minutes ago, Rafael Fischmann said:

I dunno if it's related to the contents of this topic or not, but lately when browsing our community, pages don't always load completely in Firefox. They sometimes just stop loading blank or stop somewhere in the middle of the full page's load. I have to refresh a couple of times (preferably holding down the Shift key) for it to finally load completely.

It doesn't seem to affect other browsers.

There have been quite a few bugs coming from Firefox lately which are from the browser themselves. Would recommend disabling any browser plugins and try again. They have a few recent loading issues in their bug log as well so sounds like this is related to Firefox.

• 2 months later...