Kitchen Sink

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, iacas said:

The first post checkbox was for merging the first post with a subsequent post, not for merging topics, though, right?

Not sure what you're asking exactly. (Just a user here, of course.)

Yea you're right, with a subsequent post. But what I meant is that are we still able to select date and post author while merging like below image. The old version of ipboard was able to do that so I wish to have one.

Could contain: Text

On 11/23/2022 at 3:09 AM, OptimusBain said:

set the grid view as default for the list of products

Yes. Added to list.

On 12/20/2022 at 8:15 AM, iacas said:

first post checkbox was for merging the first post with a subsequent post, not for merging topics,

Pretty sure this was it. I'm also NOT sure why this didn't go into the 4.7 KS. I'll have to look back...

2 hours ago, Sirapat Kidwisala said:

Hi, so does this version has this option?

For what you are asking, I'm not sure what actually... Did you just want to change the topic's author?

18 hours ago, All Astronauts said:

Yes. Added to list.

Pretty sure this was it. I'm also NOT sure why this didn't go into the 4.7 KS. I'll have to look back...

For what you are asking, I'm not sure what actually... Did you just want to change the topic's author?

I want to merge first post with the selected post just like when IP board 3.x had this feature, and your another version of Kitchen Sink has it (the one with compatibility 4.4 and lower).

And when merging there is the option for me to either choose to change the topic's author, or topic's date, just like the image I have attached previously.

So yea I want to be able to change topic's author when merging. Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 10:58 PM, Sirapat Kidwisala said:

I want to merge first post with the selected post just like when IP board 3.x had this feature, and your another version of Kitchen Sink has it (the one with compatibility 4.4 and lower).

And when merging there is the option for me to either choose to change the topic's author, or topic's date, just like the image I have attached previously.

So yea I want to be able to change topic's author when merging. Thank you so much.

any updates on this feature? would it be possible to bring it back?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @All Astronauts, I'm upgrading my forum, so I'm also making the switch from the plugin version to the app one, which I bought a few minutes ago.

Is there a way to avoid the native breadcrumbs template being replaced? Reason being is that I've edited IPS breadcrumbs template to have three links there like this here below:

Could contain: Page, Text

I can't remember how we solved this with the plugin version (as surely I ran across the same problem) but in the back of my mind I seem to remember you sent me an alternative version. But gone are the days of that being possible with the new installation method; so anything you could think of to make this possible?

Cheers!

Just now, All Astronauts said:

Let me brain this a bit...

Thanks!

And to add more complexity to the question, I'd need the above but also the capability your app gives to move the "Mark site read" link to the dropdown menu. 🙂

Edited by PPlanet
  • 3 weeks later...

Lot of these lately, @All Astronauts:

Error: Call to a member function language() on null (0) #0 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(717): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseJs() #1 /var/www/html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(135): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs() #2 /var/www/html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(27): IPS\Dispatcher\kitchensink_hook_ksFrontCssMerge::baseJs() #3 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\easypopup_hook_includeJSandCSS::baseJs() #4 /var/www/html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(67): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init() #5 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\kitchensink_hook_ksFrontCssMerge->init() #6 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i() #7 {main}

Not likely KS related. The calls you see from KS there are just JS and CSS being inserted.

The CSS is just sticking in my css/s into the array, and the JS outputs a JS file to use, and also humps over various needed settings into the jsVars stack so they are accessible to JS when it is run.

Zero language bits in use there at all. Also this has been pretty well set for a long time now. So it would be odd for something like this to fire off at this stage (unless something really weird changed with IPS code)

I do see an Easy Popup hook there, might want to see if they are calling any language functions in that hook perhaps?

37 minutes ago, All Astronauts said:

Not likely KS related. The calls you see from KS there are just JS and CSS being inserted.

The CSS is just sticking in my css/s into the array, and the JS outputs a JS file to use, and also humps over various needed settings into the jsVars stack so they are accessible to JS when it is run.

Zero language bits in use there at all. Also this has been pretty well set for a long time now. So it would be odd for something like this to fire off at this stage (unless something really weird changed with IPS code)

I do see an Easy Popup hook there, might want to see if they are calling any language functions in that hook perhaps?

Okay. I'll keep an eye on it.

I had a topic that was weirdly showing almost the whole web page again beneath any posts that were made to it.

I think something was weird for awhile. I recreated the topic and it shows properly now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, All Astronauts said:

Should be. That said, looking at the code for the first time in eons, I don't think this ever limited in status posts as I have checks in place to only apply the limit on forum posts.

This is why I got the impression it’s affecting status updates

Could contain: Page, Text, File

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 2:38 PM, PPlanet said:

Hi @All Astronauts, I'm upgrading my forum, so I'm also making the switch from the plugin version to the app one, which I bought a few minutes ago.

Is there a way to avoid the native breadcrumbs template being replaced? Reason being is that I've edited IPS breadcrumbs template to have three links there like this here below:

Could contain: Page, Text

I can't remember how we solved this with the plugin version (as surely I ran across the same problem) but in the back of my mind I seem to remember you sent me an alternative version. But gone are the days of that being possible with the new installation method; so anything you could think of to make this possible?

Cheers!

On 1/13/2023 at 2:41 PM, All Astronauts said:

Let me brain this a bit...

Hi @All Astronauts, have you have time to give any thought to this? It's the only thing that it's holding me from using your app at all, which is a pity. Cheers.