Top notch support!

InfinityRazz

Just gotta throw it out there for any new potential customers, and to let staff know they're appreciated

Support : The few times I have ever needed support from Invision themselves, have always been answered in a timely manner, and "to the point focus", and I love it. Staff has always made a point of answering all my questions in a message, and I find that lacks in alot of other places. A+ support 🥰

Service : Out of 7 months of usage, I think we have experienced 1 "downtime" period, and for only a few hours. I currently use the Cloud package, and I gotta say it works pretty well out of the box, and is surprising what you can do with it 😉 Not to mention not having to worry about running the site it self is a huge relief 😂 

Keep up the great work!

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

I agree!  I self host 2 forums and the IPS team has pulled me outta jams quite a few times!  Support ticket help is fast and accurate...and even here on the forums, I find the IPS Team very informative and helpful!! 

That goes for our peer to peer forum members too...help with forum functions, CSS and coding help is never far away with the talented group of forum members in this community!

Everyone...keep up the GREAT work!

Quite right @RocketStang, the forums here are full of information, and active staff/members help whenever they can. It's great to not have to rely solely on staff support (they need time to eat and sleep too after all 😉

Quite honestly, I think my only complain/suggestion is the documentation, which feels strongly focused on self hosting (but let's be real, that is their money maker!), and kinda left me as a cloud subscriber feeling lost when starting out. Specifically in regards to connecting and communicating with the site externally, but we can chalk that up to my lack of SQL experience (c# + RestSharp works perfectly for me now after some initial struggle) .

Some cloud hosting specific documentation would be pretty slick

I could not agree more! Having been with them for a long time -- Years, in fact. This team has had to work with me on so many levels; they know I know nothing about computers or coding; They walk me through everything I've ever needed help with -- I would only further this by stating the Peer to Peer help is amazing as well. Every time I've put a question in, people come to my aid and help fix the issue; if IPS cannot all of you usually step up.

The community here is great, there are exceptions of course, but I must stress they are only exceptions.

Thank you all for everything, without all of you, my community would not be possible.