Can't login with Facebook

At the moment it isn't possible to Log In with Facebook. I though it was a problem of my community but I tested here and it has the problem too:

image.thumb.png.dd6fdab6d7ad2efee670c48eeccd9ae7.png

Logs:

(#200) Missing Permissions
#0 /home/foro/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/Facebook.php(261): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Facebook->_userData('EAARim9ZAlHDwBA...')
#1 /home/foro/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(384): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Facebook->authenticatedUserId('EAARim9ZAlHDwBA...')
#2 /home/foro/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(368): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->_processAccessToken(Object(IPS\Login), Array)
#3 /home/foro/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(164): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->_handleAuthorizationResponse(Object(IPS\Login))
#4 /home/foro/system/Login/Login.php(316): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->authenticateButton(Object(IPS\Login))
#5 /home/foro/applications/core/modules/front/system/login.php(57): IPS\_Login->authenticate()
#6 /home/foro/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_login->manage()
#7 /home/foro/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/foro/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

6 hours ago, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

Did anyone find i solution for this? 

No, it’s still an issue for me .

I logged a ticket, and they said they will log in internal bug report, and closed it. Advising to check further release notes.

not ferry helpful or useful, are others having the same issue? 

1 hour ago, Stuart Silvester said:

We have released a patch for this issue, you can get it in your admin CP by going to Support and selecting "something isn't working"

Can you please share screenshots of what the settings should be within the Facebook app?

URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

I have changed from the setup to /oauth/callback/ but I just encounter the above error.

9 minutes ago, Joey_M said:

Can you please share screenshots of what the settings should be within the Facebook app?

I have changed from the setup to /oauth/callback/ but I just encounter the above error.

Your issue isn't related to what this topic is about, the issue in this topic is a permissions related issue due to a change in the Facebook API where they no longer allow you to obtain cover photos.

I would recommend making sure you have the above patch installed, then follow this guide: 

step 7 includes a screenshot showing the configuration for the form where the redirect URI is entered. If you're still experiencing an issue, please submit a support ticket so we can look into it.

4 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

step 7 includes a screenshot showing the configuration for the form where the redirect URI is entered. If you're still experiencing an issue, please submit a support ticket so we can look into it.

My settings look like the screenshot with my domain.

I've already looked at that link.

16 minutes ago, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

(On both my sites it is now working without the patch.)

Facebook are still investigating the issue and they may have reverted the change that caused the issue. Facebook deprecated the cover field in v3.0 of their Graph API (which you are likely using unless you have manually switched your FB app to a newer version, or created the app recently). The issue seems to be that they unintentionally started to return an error for this field - https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/297556258061769/