So sad for 4.5 delay

kmk

This is the best time to offer my ips website with online courses for my members and the place where I living, there a big problem, @Adriano Faria can't release the LMS with features that need implemented, because 4.5 still at home.😥 this make me crazy, in many years searching opportunity to offer my ips website, there a good one...but nothing to do right now..... 

Edited by kmk

I can empathise, but like everyone else waiting for 4.5 it would do more damage to release it now if it's not ready to go.  So, whilst it's unfortunate you can't make good of the bad situation we're in now, it would be worse still if a release now would introduce unknowns that could ruin your site altogether.  

Just make the most of what you have and do the best you can with the current resources available - patience is a virtue that brings its own rewards.  I was very impatient at one time and things could never happen fast enough, now I just wait patiently and as they say, all good things come to those that wait.

thumbs_up.png.338e3e5f28f59311451b3b0385b9eb1f.png

36 minutes ago, kmk said:

This is the best time to offer my ips website with online courses for my members and the place where I living, there a big problem, @Adriano Faria can't release the LMS with features that need implemented, because 4.5 still at home.😥 this make me crazy, in many years searching opportunity to offer my ips website, there a good one...but nothing to do right now..... 

The current version runs on 4.4.10. What I said is that I won’t release new features before 4.5. Those are different things. 

By the way, there’s another course management app on marketplace. Take a look if it fits your needs. 

6 hours ago, Davyc said:

I can empathise, but like everyone else waiting for 4.5 it would do more damage to release it now if it's not ready to go.  So, whilst it's unfortunate you can't make good of the bad situation we're in now, it would be worse still if a release now would introduce unknowns that could ruin your site altogether.  

Just make the most of what you have and do the best you can with the current resources available - patience is a virtue that brings its own rewards.  I was very impatient at one time and things could never happen fast enough, now I just wait patiently and as they say, all good things come to those that wait.

thumbs_up.png.338e3e5f28f59311451b3b0385b9eb1f.png

waiting for the new LMS, you too?

• 2 years later...