Profile Songs ( Support Topic )

Updated to 1.0.2

New Features

• Added a setting for the total amount of tracks members can upload ( this is set per group basis check below )
  • Changed the settings to be on a per group basis ( These are found in the group settings of the ACP )
    • What group can upload tracks
    • Maximum upload size per file
    • Total uploads per batch
    • Total amount of tracks members can have uploaded
  • Added a members shop extension to add a item to the shop allowing them to upload tracks
    • This will override all group permissions set except the total uploads per batch so if you want to allow users to only be able to add tracks via shop items then you need to remove their permissions to use it and the item will be the only way they can add tracks

When I try to delete a member account, I receive this error. I am sure that is because of profile song because I tried to disable it, and it works to delete that account.

DELETE FROM `csblackd_profilesong_files` WHERE member_id=75927
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'csblackd_forum.csblackd_profilesong_files' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Db/Db.php(1280): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\profileso...', Array)
#1 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/applications/profilesongs/extensions/core/MemberSync/ProfileSongs.php(60): IPS\_Db->delete('profilesong_fil...', Array)
#2 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Member/Member.php(3761): IPS\profilesongs\extensions\core\MemberSync\_ProfileSongs->onDelete(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Member/Member.php(329): IPS\_Member->memberSync('onDelete')
#4 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(2698): IPS\_Member->delete(true, false)
#5 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->delete()
#6 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to 1.0.3

New Features

• Added a auto play button to the audio players allowing the audio to auto play when the page loads
  • Added the ability for members to add other members tracks to their playlists
    • This will not duplicate or copy any audio files it will just add the ability for the track to be played on other members playlists
    • Tracks added to playlists via sharing will not count towards the users uploads count as they are not actually uploading or adding a new track
    • Members can toggle the ability for other members to add their tracks to their playlists easily via the audio player
      • When a member grants permission for their tracks to be shared a new add to my playlist icon will appear next to their track names 
    • If a member adds another members track to their playlist and the uploader decides to delete their track, the tracks will also be removed from all playlists it has been added to

Bug Fix

• Fixed the bug when deleting members what might throw a error on deleting the tracks they have uploaded

Hello,

I think we have a new bug. For example when I send a pack of PROFILE SONG  trough MembersShop I receive an error:

wrong.thumb.png.c8637d9f2fcca433e4d5a35c333cada4.png

The permission are ok. All ranks can use profile song.

Even with full permission in the profile we cannt see profile song bar to activate it.

10 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

when does this happen?

Is it when you are sending a members shop item of it?

When the member  want to redeem it. ( even I buy it or he buy it, doesnt matter ).

Also If I go in permissions of Profile Song and I give access to all ranks to use profile song is not working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria After reading the feature list I spent an hour looking all through the ACP for a setting to enable profile sharing.  As you can see below the profile sharing icon was always there but being black on a black background, I didn't see it for the longest time.  Is there a way to modify the styling so that by default the profile sharing icon shows up like the Optimal Configuration example?

image.thumb.png.b5566bae29b60962a44bc99c43790894.png

Thanks...

Edited by Chris Anderson
4 minutes ago, Chris Anderson said:

@Adriano Faria Is there a way to change the button as shown below to better define its purpose?

image.thumb.png.829c3ada17975e7d2ba54bbb2721e75a.png

I don’t think so. The field caption is controlled by the form helper; it isn’t something I can change.

14 minutes ago, Chris Anderson said:

Is there a way to modify the styling so that by default the profile sharing icon shows up like the Optimal Configuration example?

I have no idea. Will have to install it and see if there’s an “entry” for this icon in the CSS.

8 minutes ago, Chris Anderson said:

If so, it isn't anyplace obvious. 

That permission is for the public module. Although this is an application, I’m not sure why it has a module, as the “player” is added via plugin in the profile controller. 

Anyway, I’m just guessing as I’m away from PC as I said above (will have to install it and see). Will do that tomorrow. 👍