Profile Songs ( Support Topic )

21 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.1.0 

• Add a new setting to allow checking for secondary groups to use the application.

It doesn't seem to be working. Perhaps because our members have multiple groups and some are set to disabled whereas some are set to enabled?

Members are seeing the following in their profile page:

[[Template profilesongs/front/profile/ProfileSongs is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And the support tool logs this as an error:

Error: Property access is not allowed yet (0) #0 /var/www/html/106167/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(245): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Query->search() #1 /var/www/html/106167/init.php(913) : eval()'d code(42): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage() #2 /var/www/html/106167/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\members\profilesongs_hook_MembersProfileHook->manage() #3 /var/www/html/106167/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #4 /var/www/html/106167/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute() #5 /var/www/html/106167/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #6 {main}

It still only works when primary group is set to enabled currently.

It IS an workaround as I told you. It will use secondary groups to access but limitations is still (and will) use primary group. So if John Doe belongs to Group 1 but is accessing because he is in Group 15, file size, etc. is coming from Group 1. So basically all your groups will have to have values in the group fields.

It’s like that your come back to what it always was.

6 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It IS an workaround as I told you. It will use secondary groups to access but limitations is still (and will) use primary group. So if John Doe belongs to Group 1 but is accessing because he is in Group 15, file size, etc. is coming from Group 1. So basically all your groups will have to have values in the group fields.

It’s like that your come back to what it always was.

Ah bummer, then it still won't work for us.

Our idea was to have 1 secondary group called "Songs enabled" that we can then assign to those who we want to allow to upload a song.

If that is not possible: Can you somehow fix the error below or send me the previous older version so I can somehow downgrade to it?

I have even disabled the secondary group setting yet everyones profile still looks like this:

Could contain: File, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Webpage, Mobile Phone, Phone, Face, Text

Could contain: Nature, Night, Outdoors, Astronomy, Moon, Text

Edited by Aldro