reCAPTCHA v3

Is there any plans to introduce reCAPTCHA v3 in near future?

It designed to use in more places rather than just registration and anonymous commenting. Hope to see this soon in IPS at least on registration, sign-in and commenting (not only anonymous, but also registered group-based) forms. Thank you.

Edited by Mr 13

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Oh, just came across this thread after opening a thread about a problem with V3 here:

So it looks, V3 is not supported at the moment and it's suggested to continue using V2 reCaptcha (invisible or not)?
That would explain why I have some issues using V3 perhaps.

13 minutes ago, evcom said:

So it looks, V3 is not supported at the moment and it's suggested to continue using V2 reCaptcha (invisible or not)?

reCAPTCHA V3 has not been introduced in our software. For reCAPTCHA V2, only regular or invisible are all that is currently available.

Ok, thanks Jim for clarification. That probably explains the issues I've had with V3. I implemented V2 Invisible reCAPTCHA now, but I get the same error as with V3: "You did not pass the security check. Please try again." - But I guess I will require some time until the new keys take effect. So I will check again if it works in a few hours. 

2 hours ago, evcom said:

Ok, thanks Jim for clarification. That probably explains the issues I've had with V3. I implemented V2 Invisible reCAPTCHA now, but I get the same error as with V3: "You did not pass the security check. Please try again." - But I guess I will require some time until the new keys take effect. So I will check again if it works in a few hours. 

Feel free to submit a ticket if you're still having issues 🙂