Tournaments ( Support Topic )

Another bug I found is members arent getting notifications when you invite them to a team

Team leaders arent getting notifications when invited to tournaments

Cant Delete teams either

Also if you are a leader of multiple teams you cant select which team you want to join the tournament

Edited by CyanideBurial
  • 1 month later...
On 9/9/2021 at 9:20 PM, CyanideBurial said:

Team leaders arent getting notifications when invited to tournaments

Can't reproduce:

Cant Delete teams either

Team is deleted but it is "soft" deleted; notice that it has a different background:

- Main team pages (showing the Team 4, which is deleted, with a different background):

8zRs9sT.png

- Category view, without the deleted team:

Es7L35n.png

The "error" is to keep showing it in the app. It shows up in the ModeratorCP -> Deleted Content. You can delete permanently from there. Will fix to not show in the app.

Also if you are a leader of multiple teams you cant select which team you want to join the tournament

Can't reproduce either: I'm owner of 4 teams and I'm able to join to a Tournament:

Also added a bunch of hard coded strings into language bits.

I will release a new version with these 2 fixes. Let me know if you still can reproduce the notification and the join issue.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 1 month later...

Hiya @Adriano Faria, just a small request.

If possible, is there any way to add the option of single player tournaments in a future update or such? I know I posted about this some years ago when the original developer was doing this, but I just wanted to ask again. Having the choice of doing either single player or team tournaments would be nice (This is still the main reason I have yet to purchase this even though I want it....using Challonge.com for tournaments is fine but I want to have something strictly for my own community so this would be very good to have on my site since most of my tournaments are fighting game tournaments).

Just a thought but if not, I'll just have to bite the bullet and deal with it as is. ~_~

i get this error when i have more than a couple categories on the sidebar widget

[[Template tournaments/front/tournament/indexSidebar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Using magnum theme by taman

i also get in on the teams sidebar

Edited by CyanideBurial
2 hours ago, MikuruX said:

Just a thought but if not, I'll just have to bite the bullet and deal with it as is. ~_~

I'll take a look when I have to upgrade it, probably to IPS5. No promises or ETA.

51 minutes ago, CyanideBurial said:

i get this error when i have more than a couple categories on the sidebar widget

[[Template tournaments/front/tournament/indexSidebar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Using magnum theme by taman

i also get in on the teams sidebar

Can't reproduce in default theme:

Capturar.thumb.PNG.57a40fe52f38884398d3bbd94c701a6f.PNG

Capturar2.thumb.PNG.79d0afb37fa5719455aa6b03fa945d3b.PNG

Make sure to test in the default theme as I don't support 3rd-party themes.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @Adriano Faria, found a number of couple of bugs I believe that would be great to fix if possible? Also some things I can't get around which links to previous comments a while back:

1. Reaction Notification - seems to have code string on any reaction pop up.

Could contain: Text, Business Card, Paper

2. Team invites notification - when someone accepts your invite, the reaction asks you to be join when you already in it? Seems like there is not the correct message being triggered as the right action occurs on looking at the team.

Could contain: Text, Number, Symbol

3. Create a Team must have a picture and a description - this would help if they were optional as many people don't have a description to add or a picture.

Could contain: Text

4. Adding Teams / Participating already in Tournaments - I've tried my best to be clever and get round the fact you have to be in a 'Team' to particpate rather than just participate as a member. I can create multiple teams myself in the name of people and invite them....however because I'm already in it, I can only Add one team that that i'm a part of. It would be far easier if I could enter all the teams sometimes on behalf of people as its quite convoluted in how to create a team and then join (thats not your coding, just how it was initially designed)

Could contain: Symbol, Text, Logo, Trademark

I have more feedback like previous comments that if you want to catch up and go through it, I can. Also, your achievements via the other applications are brilliant additions so far.

Thanks in advance! 😄

Just realised there is one more bug i've found!

On mobile, the Categories for the Tournaments doesn't show up at all, even when you click 'Show All Categories'. So, if they can't see their Tournament from the main page under the forced filters, you can't get to them at all on a mobile.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 1:08 PM, Daniel F said:

There’a no pending version in the queue .

@Daniel F, what happened to the pending version? 

On 10/23/2022 at 1:08 PM, Daniel F said:

There’a no pending version in the queue .

Yes, there was, uploaded on October, 17, unless I'm crazy.

Anyway, uploaded again:

EANCGqW.png

Edited by Adriano Faria