On 11/13/2018 at 2:23 PM, A Zayed said:

Hey;

Sorry for being that late...

The progress so far for the plugin development:

Set NSFW:

image.thumb.png.becf9bb6f089b56a600abc192e46170b.png

Unset NSFW:

image.thumb.png.78b8d1d5b5c1d4daaed3dec675366b11.png

P.S, the image caching option [caching the blurred photo rather than the original photo] is not considered in this plugin, I'm not thinking about it right now.

I'd like to know your feedback;

Regards;

Ahmed

Gonna bump this. Any updates or news? This plugin is sorely needed! Thanks!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
On 10/3/2019 at 9:11 AM, Club Dark said:

Well, I'm currently working on a custom app for content maturity rating... 

The initial release will have maturity rating for forums topics/posts. 

I'll post it in the MP once finished (No ETA). 

I'm planning to extend it to cover more areas like gallery, status updates, blogs... 

image.thumb.png.14d27af2546ca95aa3f9939af6fe0935.png

image.thumb.png.042a3ee8d2353aa7272087395382f9ce.png

• 2 weeks later...

We're interested in this as well. We've got forum sections that contain NSFW content, but we don't want google to be able to crawl it. So we're looking for something exactly like this that hides adult content from guests and requires logged in users to uncover the content, such as the image above.

31 minutes ago, coert_g said:

We're interested in this as well. We've got forum sections that contain NSFW content, but we don't want google to be able to crawl it. So we're looking for something exactly like this that hides adult content from guests and requires logged in users to uncover the content, such as the image above.

Couldn't you just disallow guests to access this section?

On 10/18/2019 at 12:02 PM, Daniel F said:

Couldn't you just disallow guests to access this section?

There's a few hundred thousand posts, and only a select handful of those are NSFW, it's a "general" section where some users have created some NSFW content. So much like @Joy Rex has mentioned, we'd like search engine to still crawl those other 150 000 posts, without needing to loose all those pages based off a handful of NSFW posts.

Just now, coert_g said:

There's a few hundred thousand posts, and only a select handful of those are NSFW, it's a "general" section where some users have created some NSFW content. So much like @Joy Rex has mentioned, we'd like search engine to still crawl those other 150 000 posts, without needing to loose all those pages based off a handful of NSFW posts.

Thanks for clarification.

We've got forum sections that contain NSFW content, but we don't want google to be able to crawl i

sounded like the whole section contains only NSFW.

I guess it could be quite easy to allow the Topic Owner and Moderators to flag a topic as NSFW which would disallow guests and search engines to view the content via a simple app utilising the IPS MetaData Extension 🙂

Using an API to automatically send potentional NSFW images for review would be very useful for anyone who is using Adsense. I've had my Adsense account disabled many times as Google has detected NSFW imagery on my forum. Adsense then only show a couple of examples and you have to spend hours trying to search if there are/or where the others are.

Archived