Track Members

I have an issue which caused me to have to disable Track Members. My users are not able to join "Closed" clubs with Track Members installed.

They would be an error instead of getting the screen proper screen that the club owner must approve their request. Have you encountered this?

Error: Call to a member function url() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/html/pao/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(842): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\trackmembers_hook_tmClubController->join()
#1 /var/www/html/pao/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\hook35->join()
#2 /var/www/html/pao/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(98): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/pao/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(31): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/pao/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\hook35->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/pao/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

#0 /var/www/html/pao/init.php(535): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a new member signed up using the new paid subscription and while looking at his log, I get below error. Please help fixing this.

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: TM - PROFILE TAB/1

While hoover over his username, log count is missing too

image.png.0d7d54d94c3071175579bafa713293d0.png

Like others old member log entries showing the count

image.png.f2f74d24e4430ce5512942132002d59f.png

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

The error is simply someone trying to view the Track Members Log tab in their profile. It's a no permission error like any other.

Then why its showing me as an admin?

And with same ID, same place, same login, I can hoover all member log entries but except this new one?

Also I just spotted, that I can't see the change settings tab in that member profile view like others.

image.png.55718b1b73a2955d36fd81376ce234e6.png

image.png.ff9b0e0a6d39af6d28d41c2b74b3278b.png

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

See if this user is in a grupo that can be tracked.

If you're using a different group for the subscription, then probably you forget to enable this group to be tracked.

Possibly yes, can you please tell me how to enable that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, this looks as if it's going to be an extremely useful function.

Maybe it's there already but I haven't found it yet. If it's not then is it possible to include a column in the list to explain why the person is being tracked – new member, bannned, warned et cetera or the name of the site team member who began the tracking.

image.thumb.png.2e5fe88ee47df0591ac2e5f1e3e39c64.png

As far as I can see the moment, it's not possible to know from this list the reason for the tracking and it seems that there is enough space to add an additional column or two.

Thanks