Track Members

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Hi, I've just tried to upgrade from 1.3.1 and I'm told that there was something wrong.

Have I missed the renewal date or something?

If so, have I got to begin again paying the basic fee or can I get back onto the renewal programme?

Thanks

This message is related to the marketplace itself, not from the app. Submit a ticket to IPS and when the support says to you to come back to me, ask them to provide any error log saying that this is related to my app.

Saying this because it's happening often and this is a marketplace issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Adriano Faria whenever you flag a member as spammer I got this error.

TypeError: class_parents(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be of type object|string, null given (0)
#0 /srv/forums/system/Content/Search/Results.php(263): class_parents(NULL)
#1 /srv/forums/system/Content/Search/Results.php(289): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->current()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Content\Search\_Results->current()
#3 /srv/forums/system/Content/Search/Results.php(396): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results))
#4 /srv/forums/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(259): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#5 /srv/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 /srv/forums/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /srv/forums/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(20): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#8 /srv/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trackmembers_hook_tmProfile->execute()
#9 /srv/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

On 8/21/2021 at 11:45 AM, Afrodude said:

whenever you flag a member as spammer I got this error.

Can't reproduce. No error here. Judging the message, it seems to come from a resource that extends the search results, like Ban Members from Forums or Topics. Disable these, if you have them, or any resource that has something to do with search and then test TM.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 4:27 AM, Afrodude said:

@Adriano FariaI found a small bug. 

If you are tracking a member, it will show the links under "Description" what he has visited. It's working fine of everything but reports, and it doesn't show/add the link where the staff member add a comment.

report.png.c809682f384623685106fcd0da4a94d2.png

Actually this shouldn't be there. As a moderator, you are already notified when another moderator comments on a report. No need to duplicate things.

I will "exclude" comments in reports from there.

It's okay dear you can tell that it's easier for you to remove something instead of fixing it, and not end up giving false and incorrect information about it. I am aware you are overwhelmed with your work, and all what I did is just reported a bug in order to be fixed not to be completely removed. If anyone would report a bug to a developer or to you end up by deleting it from the source code then I recommend it's better not doing this kind of work since it's very stressful.

@Adriano Faria sorry but I think there's a glitch in your most recent update. I've just installed it on our test site and then on our live site and any time we post it posts a duplicate underneath.

I've disabled it on the test site and that cured the problem I then disabled it on the live site and that cured the problem as well.

Sorry to bring bad news!

Edited by BankFodder
1 hour ago, BankFodder said:

@Adriano Faria sorry but I think there's a glitch in your most recent update. I've just installed it on our test site and then on our live site and any time we post it posts a duplicate underneath.

I've disabled it on the test site and that cured the problem I then disabled it on the live site and that cured the problem as well.

Sorry to bring bad news!

Do you have FTP access to test it out before I update the file?

EDIT: Sent you a message with the file attached.

Edited by Adriano Faria