Track Members

What I did now is stop tracking everybody and then re-run the tool on all groups to track them back. In the first time not all members where tracked. In the second time it tracked also some that where not tracked the first time. Now I don't know if there are any more not being tracked,

30 days re-runs where in the version in 3.4.x. Now this is not he case.

Well, I don't know if it's easy for you to send me a query to show all members of MEMBERS group which are NOT being tracked. That would help me a lot.

A few queries so you can play:

- Total members tracked from all groups:

select count(*) as cnt from core_members where tm_member_tracked = 1 

- Total members tracked from a specific group (replace X by the group ID you want):

select count(*) as cnt from core_members where tm_member_tracked = 1 AND member_group_id = X

- Total members NOT tracked from a specific group (replace X by the group ID you want):

select count(*) as cnt from core_members where tm_member_tracked = 0 AND member_group_id = X

- Track ALL members indefinitely via DB:

update core_members set tm_member_tracked = 1

- Track ALL members indefinitely form a specific user group via DB (replace X by the group ID you want):

update core_members set tm_member_tracked = 1 where member_group_id = X

- Stop tracking ALL members:

update core_members set tm_member_tracked = 0, tm_member_tracked_deadline = 0

- Stop tracking ALL members from a specific user group (replace X by the group ID you want):

update core_members set tm_member_tracked = 0, tm_member_tracked_deadline = 0 where member_group_id = X

In all cases above, add the DB prefix if you use one. To make sure, you can either open the conf_global.php and search for sql_tbl_prefix or go to ACP SQL Toolbox.

Example: if you use 'ibf_' as the prefix, change all occurrences of core_members by ibf_core_members.

31 minutes ago, RObiN-HoOD said:

I don't see anything related with Tracking app in the SYSTEM LOG.

That is expected.

-----------------------

EDIT:

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

There is no condition or checking, except if the member is already being tracked.

Just a note here: not even this I am checking. All members, even currently tracked, has their update time updated (to a new date or indefinitely).

Edited by Adriano Faria

Ok thanks.

I did a STOP ALL TRACKING and ru-run tool for all groups I wanted. I queried to check for each group if there are any NOT tracked members and all returned 0. That's good.

Now I'll have just to wait to see if for some reason tracked members are somehow untracked, because I think I saw something like that. Tracked people after some time to become untracked. I'll check later or tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, RObiN-HoOD said:

Now I'll have just to wait to see if for some reason tracked members are somehow untracked, because I think I saw something like that. Tracked people after some time to become untracked. I'll check later or tomorrow.

Damn. I see what you mean and I've made the same mistake from 3.4: the task is untracking members that was tracked indefinitely.

I will release a fix in minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for getting this back up, one question.  Is there anyway to track what people are looking at in the Store?  That would be the most important part for me, not a requirement but I'm hoping so I know what people maybe more interested in purchasing.

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...