(DP41) Mod Action Notify

@DawPi there is another error whenever you split more than one post.

ValueError: The arguments array must contain 5 items, 3 given (0)
#0 /forum/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(176): vsprintf('Split a %s to <...', Array)
#1 /forum/system/Content/Controller.php(3391): IPS\Session\dp46modactionnotify_hook_dp46modActionNotifySessionFront->modLog('modlog__action_...', Array, Object(IPS\forums\Topic))
#2 /forum/system/Content/Controller.php(2198): IPS\Content\_Controller->_multimod('IPS\\forums\\Topi...', Object(IPS\forums\Topic))
#3 /forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(1215): IPS\Content\_Controller->__call('_multimod', Array)
#4 /forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->__call('multimodComment', Array)
#5 /forum/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#8 /forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Hopefully the new version with these bugs fixed contain push notification. 

19 hours ago, DawPi said:

Nope, it was just bug fixes release.

New versions works in the same as in the IPS - nothing fast and easy, need to gain other ideas etc.

IPS push notification is fast as well as anything else, and you aren't going to create something not already built in IPS platform.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi there!

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I'm unable to select which category of moderator actions I want users to be notified about. I don't see that option pop up while adjusting the settings. It instead sends a notification for everything, including items they can do (edit their posts), so it results in a lot of spam. 

10 hours ago, Caedis said:

Hi there!

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I'm unable to select which category of moderator actions I want users to be notified about. I don't see that option pop up while adjusting the settings. It instead sends a notification for everything, including items they can do (edit their posts), so it results in a lot of spam. 

Hm, about which screenshot you're talking about?