(DP41) Mod Action Notify

6 hours ago, abobader said:

This app do not show any indicated for update, so when I saw you update the app and still not notify on the admincp as I said, only way was to click on the app and then click on "Marketplace" then you will see the update and can update this app.

Same happened here. I had to go to the Marketplace section inside ACP and look for it to update it to the latest version. I knew a new version was out because I am subscribed to receive emails whenever the app is updated.

On 7/12/2023 at 9:46 AM, Gabriel Torres said:

Another issue I faced is that when a post is hidden, no notification is generated. The notification is generated only when a whole topic is hidden. You may want to take a look into this.

On 7/12/2023 at 10:28 AM, DawPi said:

Can't confirm:

All good, everything is working fine, I was probably tired when I tested this.

4 hours ago, Gabriel Torres said:

Same happened here. I had to go to the Marketplace section inside ACP and look for it to update it to the latest version. I knew a new version was out because I am subscribed to receive emails whenever the app is updated.

Thanks, report it to MP Moderator, not me. I'm not responsible for this at all.

2 hours ago, DawPi said:

How to reproduce it? Step by step please.

Well, just as always we add content before, but since you interduce the editor, now it do not save as I mention it before:

Steps:

1 - Add content then save, everything look good.

2 - Got to any ACP menu, then return back to the app settings, and the content box at the editor is empty.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for being a client!  The Invision Community Marketplace is closing October 30 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site https://forum.invisionize.pl

Bookmark https://forum.invisionize.pl and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.