(DP41) Mod Action Notify

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/6/2020 at 7:12 AM, Scrinn said:

Not so much a bug report but a feature request, would it be possible to add the feature to choose the account the plugin sends the PMs from instead of it being sent from the mod who preformed the action?

Along the same line, could you have it send a support request through Commerce instead of a private message?

I'll concider your ideas in coming week. 🙂

8 hours ago, abobader said:

Hi,

Will this have save action as well modify? I know you have another mod do this, was hoping this has it after all.

Nope. You need to use my other mod. 

On 8/6/2020 at 2:12 PM, Scrinn said:

Not so much a bug report but a feature request, would it be possible to add the feature to choose the account the plugin sends the PMs from instead of it being sent from the mod who preformed the action?

Added in new version. It's uploaded and waiting on approval.

On 8/9/2020 at 12:51 AM, abobader said:

Will this have save action as well modify? I know you have another mod do this, was hoping this has it after all.

As said before, use my other mod instead.

On 8/9/2020 at 1:59 AM, Paul E. said:

Along the same line, could you have it send a support request through Commerce instead of a private message?

I doubt it will help. Rather overload support panel. I may do that as custom work for you, pm me for details.

4 hours ago, DawPi said:

I doubt it will help. Rather overload support panel. I may do that as custom work for you, pm me for details.

Sounds good. I use support requests only to communicate with members. Not everyone has access to PMs, and other moderators can't see replies to PMs sent from another moderator.

As an option, it would make it an ideal solution.

Hi DawPi,

Seem another language at the content when I enable the plugin as:

Witaj,<br />informujemy, że moderator <strong>#moderator_name#</strong> wykonał następującą akcję na zawartości której jesteś autorem: <em>#name_of_action#</em>.<br />#post_content#<br />#reason_stuff#<br />Pozdrawiamy,<br />#board_name#

How I can solve this when we only using English.

Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, DawPi said:

You could translate it easily in ACP. Just open lang tool management page in acp and change that to anything you want to.
Should I do that for you?

Can you please post the content in English here so I can copy it and paste.

I am on IPB 4.4.10

dpplugin.jpg

4 minutes ago, DawPi said:

You may add anything you want, really. One example you have on the screenshots. 🙂

heh, somehow I knew you will say that 🙂

Is this fine as trans:

Hello, <br /> we inform you that the moderator <strong> # moderator_name # </strong> performed the following action on the content of which you are the author: <em> # name_offinans # </em>. <br /> # post_content # <br / > # reason_stuff # <br /> Regards, <br /> # board_name #

Hi,

Sorry to say our mod's team really ask me to disable this plugin, reason:

- When action on a member thread or post, instead as the system send it as PM/Email regarding the actions, it simply as the mod's person whom did the action open new PM with that member.

- The new PM/Email do not have header (subject) only simply green dot.

In the ver IPB 3.x we had similar plugin done by Ryan, but did not act like this one. 

This still good plugin, but the above issue is really what make this plugin not the right one for us.

• 1 month later...