(DP41) Mod Action Notify

15 hours ago, optrexnz said:

member edits own post -> gets notification its been moderated.

Fixed. Will be released.

is it possible to have the from xxxx link to the old topic and the to xxx link to the new topic?

Once default notifications will handle it then my mod too. 🙂

Just a little bug when you click the URL in the "view all notifications page", the link sends you to /notifications/topic (page does not exist) rather than the actual topic

Not a bug. The same you will find in stock logs. I'm using stock IPS4 notification content.

• 8 months later...
5 hours ago, DawPi said:

What's wrong with that? I doubt that it won't work.

Well I am just asking because I haven't updated to 4.6 yet, and not all third-party applications/plugin are available for 4.6. The question was because you didn't mention it if it's working with PHP8 or not.

Edited by Afrodude

Hi DawPi,

Just trying out this mod, got a small issue though. When a member edits their own content, a moderator email/notification is sent out to them.

Any chance you could change this behaviour, as in, only send out moderator notifications when a member from a moderator group moderates content?

23 hours ago, DawPi said:

Weird. I thought that I replied here. It's already done. Give me steps to reproduce it.

I cannot, as this happens in general usage when my members/moderators are editing their own posts. Infarct, it happens when I edit my own items.

Found another bug. When 'Message Author' is entered and the Action Author deselected, the original Moderator is still shown in PM's and Emails.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 7:50 AM, DawPi said:

Fixed. Will be released.

I know you said you fixed it so regular members wouldn’t get notifications when they edit their own posts, but I just purchased this today and set it up, now members are freaking out from getting notifications when they edit, hide, or lock their content thinking they did something wrong. 

I’ve disabled it in the meantime, but was the fix not permanent?  If not, can you add an option to select which groups the notification will trigger for when they perform an action?

We don’t have edit restrictions for anyone and our VIP members have the ability to hide and lock/unlock their own content. I don’t want them to overwhelm our customer service team with tickets about this. 😞

Thanks for your kind words! It's great to read such posts from you guys, always. 🙂

P.s.

9 hours ago, ahc said:

I know you said you fixed it so regular members wouldn’t get notifications when they edit their own posts, but I just purchased this today and set it up, now members are freaking out from getting notifications when they edit, hide, or lock their content thinking they did something wrong. 

Could you send me PM with a screenshot of that notification being send?

P.s. 2 - yes, this plugin will be ported into an application very soon.

7 minutes ago, DawPi said:

Once IPS remove current pending version. Then I'll be able to update it.

There is something not right with Marketplace many devs have updated new versions, yet it shows on Marketplace the old one. In ACP it says there is an new version.