(DP41) Mod Action Notify

8 hours ago, DawPi said:

On current version will be approved, there is another arround the corner. 😉

obraz.png.28ad114b485840936d6c9f948aac854d.png

I believe there is something wrong from MarketPlace side because I installed the plugin, and it seems it installed older version because I can't find the new options anywhere or perhaps you uploaded a wrong file. 

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.5662eb27cd37b57d64b46f7cd97feedd.png

Edited by Afrodude

Hi me again, 😁

Sorry, I feel like I'm coming at you with a range of unexpected behaviours.

The latest one is that the members have a 5 minute window to edit their topic. To cover typos or 2nd thoughts etc.

Problem is, if they (a normal member) edit their own post, they get a moderator notification, which is a bit daft. Can you put a conditional in to only send the notification if a moderator/admin edits a topic? Bear in mind I use secondary groups too, so a staff member is in the moderator and the members group.

Edited by optrexnz

good morning my friends 2.0.5 
Fantastic work on the inline notifications, this works so much better for us already. Awesome job @DawPi 

Just a little bug when you click the URL in the "view all notifications page", the link sends you to /notifications/topic (page does not exist) rather than the actual topicimage.thumb.png.2a417ced5c402b193597f8c1ac73b7fd.png

which raises a question.....in

image.png.8f4f4ba7672ec02f7f3ac98f20e31eca.png

is it possible to have the from xxxx link to the old topic and the to xxx link to the new topic?