Jump to content

(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)


TheJackal84

Recommended Posts

so the new update seems like it has some very good potential. However something about adding the online pip options messes everything up for me

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Member::isOffline() (0)
#0 /hmysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array)
#1 /mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(4602): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#2 /mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '\n\n\t\n\t<ul class=...', Array)
#3 /mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(302): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#4 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#5 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(40): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#8 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/index.php(91): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I can't get the online status at all. I already had an online pip .. I think there is conflict now.

I only want the online pop both mobile and non mobile.  don't need the status row saying online.

Edited by superj707
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, superj707 said:

so the new update seems like it has some very good potential. However something about adding the online pip options messes everything up for me


Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Member::isOffline() (0)
#0 /hmysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array)
#1 /mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(4602): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#2 /mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '\n\n\t\n\t<ul class=...', Array)
#3 /mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(302): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#4 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#5 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(40): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#8 //mysite.org/public_html/forum/index.php(91): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I can't get the online status at all. I already had an online pip .. I think there is conflict now.

I only want the online pop both mobile and non mobile.  don't need the status row saying online.

Download the plugin again, I did edit it after upload for that error but didn't change the version code read this Post

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Bracer50 said:

I'm still having the same problem.

Screenshot_2.png.8cc3d1166c8e483548a9d1c9a8686b0c.png

I will be releasing a update soon where you can extend the size of the user info panel for the people who have quite long text in some fields, I have also added a post per day ratio, last activity, the joined date can now be changed to "with us for xxx days", user follower count and everything can now be hidden on mobile, Plus I have tidied up the settings so its easier to tell them all apart

For the time being you can add this to your custom.css file and edit the width

.ipsColumn_medium {
    width: 220px;
}

 

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

For the time being you can add this to your custom.css file and edit the width


.ipsColumn_medium {
    width: 220px;
}

 

This is what I had to yesterday. Will this effect any custom themes that have this option added? As some will have to remember not to alter in theme settings and do it via the plugin instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CP_User said:

This is what I had to yesterday. Will this effect any custom themes that have this option added? As some will have to remember not to alter in theme settings and do it via the plugin instead.

I have placed my own class in it now so when you edit it in the settings it will only edit the user info panel and won't conflict with anything else using the .ipsColumn_medium class

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2017 at 8:27 PM, TheJackal84 said:

Didn't take your idea nor did I take your scripts this is my own custom work, Don't hate me cos I made something better

The fact tha you end your reply with this: "Don't hate me cos I made something better" makes you liar and non professional.
First of all it's not something better is exactly my work. You have copy everything, style, colors, font-awesome choices and you have just turn it into a plugin.
You make yourself so stupid that you have use also the same title on your file as mine. 
As i can see your are also new here in IPS forums.

Anyway. Good luck with your sales.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Andrew Matia said:

The fact tha you end your reply with this: "Don't hate me cos I made something better" makes you liar and non professional.
First of all it's not something better is exactly my work. You have copy everything, style, colors, font-awesome choices and you have just turn it into a plugin.
You make yourself so stupid that you have use also the same title on your file as mine. 
As i can see your are also new here in IPS forums.

Anyway. Good luck with your sales.

Styles and colours lol 99% are default ips or to their theme and as for the font-awesome icons there is not many to choose from for the selected fields so maybe a few are the same as yours but they are not copied, and then down to the style if you claim that as yours your a liar because again its the default ips classes with just a floating element on the span classes, Anyway this is a support topic not a hate topic so let's leave it there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1.0.2 available

New features

  1. Added the ability to show post per day ratio.
  2. Added the ability to show the users amount of followers.
  3. Added the ability to show the last activity.
  4. Added the ability to change the width of the user panel from 200px - 350px.
  5. You can now change the Joined date to one what says "With Us For xxx Days".
  6. You can select to hide each section when viewing on mobile devices
  7. Changed the settings area so it is more cleaner and organized
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fantastic, love the options! Top Work!

I have found 1 bug - if you have a tablet (I'm using iPad mini) the avatar is sitting to the side (left) of the author pane. And not underneath the name, if turned to landscape there is no issue. Desktop/Mobile view is fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I will be releasing a update soon where you can extend the size of the user info panel for the people who have quite long text in some fields, I have also added a post per day ratio, last activity, the joined date can now be changed to "with us for xxx days", user follower count and everything can now be hidden on mobile, Plus I have tidied up the settings so its easier to tell them all apart

For the time being you can add this to your custom.css file and edit the width


.ipsColumn_medium {
    width: 220px;
}

 

The updated fixed it! Thanks!

I would like to make a suggestion, it would be awesome to be able to reorder items on the list! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Fantastic, love the options! Top Work!

I have found 1 bug - if you have a tablet (I'm using iPad mini) the avatar is sitting to the side (left) of the author pane. And not underneath the name, if turned to landscape there is no issue. Desktop/Mobile view is fine.

I will look into it

3 minutes ago, Bracer50 said:

The updated fixed it! Thanks!

I would like to make a suggestion, it would be awesome to be able to reorder items on the list! 

I have thought about that myself as I stare at it and wonder where to place them so they look ok, I will try and find a way to do it I can't make any promises on this though cos I think it will be quite hard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Could I ask for the full class to hide on mobile, is it: ipsResponsive_hidePhone, and where I'd add it? - As I would like to hide certain custom profile fields also. Cheers!

If you want to hide the custom profile fields and you used the code/s supplied on the 1st post or the settings area of the plugin you will need to add ipsResponsive_hidePhone to certain elements check out the code below for a example

<li class="ipsType_break euip_Border ipsResponsive_hidePhone">
    <span class="euip_Title"><i class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i> {title}:</span>
    <span class="euip_Content">{content}</span>
</li>
<br class="ipsResponsive_hidePhone"/>
<hr class="euip_Hr ipsResponsive_hidePhone"> 

 

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

If you want to hide the custom profile fields and you used the code/s supplied on the 1st post of the settings area you will need to add ipsResponsive_hidePhone to certain elements check out the code below for a example

Absolute diamond! Exactly what I was after. I attempted it but I missed some code. Many, many thanks. :thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With regard to online status can I PLEASE have a way to have only the online PIP next to the name and not the status row? I want only the online pip on both mobile and regular and never the online status row.  Also, offline would look better as a grey instead of a red.  Red tends to imply bad things but greyed out just means not available.

Thank you much for all the work you're putting into this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, superj707 said:

With regard to online status can I PLEASE have a way to have only the online PIP next to the name and not the status row? I want only the online pip on both mobile and regular and never the online status row.  Also, offline would look better as a grey instead of a red.  Red tends to imply bad things but greyed out just means not available.

Thank you much for all the work you're putting into this.

Yeah I can add that, I thought you only wanted the pip on mobile, I will also change it from red to grey for now you can add this code to your custom.css file

.euipOnlineStatus_offline {
    color: grey;
}

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, EmpireKickass said:

Something that looks cool to consider yet looks to much busy

He is showing all the options in his display picture you can have as many or as few of these as you like. It's very customization enabled.

7 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Yeah I can add that, I thought you only wanted the pip on mobile, I will also change it from red to grey for now you can add this code to your custom.css file


.euipOnlineStatus_offline {
    color: grey;
}

 

Thank you!

Edited by superj707
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/05/2017 at 4:28 AM, Bracer50 said:

I think I have a bug. So I'm using (NB40) Secondary Group Icon plugin and it doesn't seem to be showing both groups on the panel. 

I have added a settings for secondary group images for the next update as I had a few requests for it anyway

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...