(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

1.0.7 Available

New features

1. You now have the ability to change the members birthday to show their age instead (As requested)
  2. Changed the maximum width/height of the avatar you can select to a maximum of 200px (As requested)
  3. Changed the avatar radius from a selection list so you can now add your own amount (As requested)
Edited by TheJackal84

1.0.8 Available

Updated for version 4.2, If you are using IPS 4.1 then stick with 1.0.7

New features

• You can now choose to show or hide the users connected device (for example Windows, Android etc)
  • Update check URL added

For anyone who ain't got 4.2 or just wanna see a demo click this link the registration is disabled as its only a dev site but you can see whats needed to see

Edited by TheJackal84
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Riksa said:

Hi, thank you for the great add-on, but how can i get or where do i get the avatar under that administrator (or moderator ) image?

And where do I get the "Device" menu turned on?

admin.png

device.png

the group image won;t move above the avatar I could look into adding something like that, And the device is on version 1.0.8 but its only for IPS 4.2 if your using 4.1 you need 1.0.7

So getting an error when using this plugin, i am on IPS 4.2 Beta 4 and version 1.09 of this plugin, first i got multiple instances of the same secondary user icon, but i was able to fix it by removing it from the user, saving, then giving it back to the user.

Today a member made a post and this happened when people clicked on it to view the thread:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Member/Group.php(110): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(0, 'g_id', NULL)
#1 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(810) : eval()'d code(1739): IPS\Member\_Group::load(0)
#2 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array, '')
#3 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(810) : eval()'d code(5425): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#4 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\forums\Topic), NULL, Array)
#5 /home/directory/public_html/forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(393): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#6 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#7 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/directory/public_html/forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(40): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#10 /home/directory/public_html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

19 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

So getting an error when using this plugin, i am on IPS 4.2 Beta 4 and version 1.09 of this plugin, first i got multiple instances of the same secondary user icon, but i was able to fix it by removing it from the user, saving, then giving it back to the user.

Today a member made a post and this happened when people clicked on it to view the thread:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Member/Group.php(110): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(0, 'g_id', NULL)
#1 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(810) : eval()'d code(1739): IPS\Member\_Group::load(0)
#2 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array, '')
#3 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(810) : eval()'d code(5425): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#4 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\forums\Topic), NULL, Array)
#5 /home/directory/public_html/forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(393): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#6 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#7 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Content/Controller.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/directory/public_html/forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(40): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/directory/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#10 /home/directory/public_html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Does it still show that error if you disable the plugin? because that is from a template in IPS its not something I have added/edited into the plugin

Edited by TheJackal84
3 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Does it still show that error if you disable the plugin? because that is from a template in IPS its not something I have added/edited into the plugin

No, the error is gone when i disable the plugin, if i turn of all plugins and turn yours on, the error comes back, i tried each plugin individually and it only happens with yours.

58 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

No, the error is gone when i disable the plugin, if i turn of all plugins and turn yours on, the error comes back, i tried each plugin individually and it only happens with yours.

Send me your board url and a login to it via PM so I can check it out

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Not sure what's gone on, but this has just randomly appeared like so
Capture.JPG.bd8a57b8db1012eb6b4086926133cb75.JPG

Only thing I've done is removed the css from the other topic. Added it back but it wasn't the issue. Uninstalled the plugin and re-installed again.

try clearing the cache in the support tool and see if that helps, if not then update it via the settings it will allow updates to the same version

1 minute ago, CP_User said:

Update, it seemed to be a template issue.. Not sure why as I haven't edited the default them, so just created another default theme and it's corrected it.

check the css sheet for it, If you still got that theme installed and if it allows you to then click revert, When something like that happens its normally a break in the css, you might of added something by accident

Just now, TheJackal84 said:

check the css sheet for it, If you still got that theme installed and if it allows you to then click revert, When something like that happens its normally a break in the css, you might of added something by accident

I did, sorry! Jumped to soon before checking properly. But I have come across another bug.

Untitled-1.jpg.e902f768d59b618b76ade893f56e8a5c.jpg

Not aligned correctly on phone & tablet view.