(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

1 hour ago, Andrew Matia said:

You took my script/idea and turn it into a plugin?
Can't understand why...
Close enough right?

Didn't take your idea nor did I take your scripts this is my own custom work, Don't hate me cos I made something better

4 minutes ago, jackflash said:

Good point.  How can we force this to the left on the board view, please?

its in my update I am making

16 minutes ago, superj707 said:

wow you have gender and location? Those would be nice to have listed.

you can add them your self by using the custom profile fields read the main topic post on how to

Edited by TheJackal84
40 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Looks much better!

I made a couple more changes to the mobile view by adding a little online / offline icon next to the name like in the other member posted images (it can be turned off if people already have it though) it makes it look a little bit nicer

Edited by TheJackal84

Tip: For any custom profile field that you want to add any clickable URL you can add the below code into display format box as mentioned from @TheJackal84 in post #1

<li class='ipsType_break euip_Border'>
  <span class='euip_Title'><i class="fa fa-link" aria-hidden="true"></i> {title}: </span>
  <span class='euip_Content'><a href="{content}" target="_blank">{content}</a></span>
</li>
<br/>
<hr class='euip_Hr'>

59078f638aae5_ScreenShot2017-05-01at22_08_08.png.09b7c102aa938c2ee6e65a51cc0d8726.png

1.0.1 available

New features

1. Better view for mobile browsing
  2. Added a setting to move the user rank / title to below the avatar (use this if you have long rank / title names)
  3. Added a setting to show a little online / offline pip when viewing on mobile
  4. Cover photo is hidden on mobile view

Bug fix

• When hiding the user group it also hid the member ID
1 minute ago, CP_User said:

Much better, all that's needed now is to hide certain info from mobile view and it'll be perfect.

Many thanks!

Your welcome and yeah that can be done, I will look into adding it for 1.0.2, I have a few ideas already for extra's but will need to try and write the code first so I will keep you all updated

Think I've found a bug but not sure if it's just for me. I've checked Move Username to see how it looks, and I went to change it back and I get a configuration error.

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Member::isOffline() (0)

Turned off other options, but only Move Username is causing the issue, I've set it as on so the page loads.

17 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Think I've found a bug but not sure if it's just for me. I've checked Move Username to see how it looks, and I went to change it back and I get a configuration error.

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Member::isOffline() (0)

Turned off other options, but only Move Username is causing the issue, I've set it as on so the page loads.

Where do you get this error is it in the plugin settings?

Its my fault sorry I am a idiot I will fix now and upload new one

5 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

What do you mean like last time the user was online?

Exactly, and then it would be like.

Last Activity: 5 Minutes ago
or
Last visited: 8 Minutes Ago
or

If you search last visit in the market place you'll see some examples. Instead of hovering over the members name to see the hover card.

Edited by CP_User
Just now, CP_User said:

Exactly, and then it would be like.

Last Activity: 5 Minutes ago
or
Last visited: 8 Minutes Ago
or

If you search last visit in the market place you'll see some examples. Instead of hovering over the members name to see the hover card.

Yeah that should be easy enough, I will look into it but I need to consider the size of the text incase it breaks the css