Project Manager / Bug&Suggestion Tracker - Supporttopic

On 7/14/2018 at 6:52 AM, kmk said:

Projectmana5.thumb.png.6eefb2418b9d320d5b125dc84262241f.png

Sorry, not sure what you mean with this

On 7/13/2018 at 6:43 AM, kmk said:

Please add option that let's me add more than one Issue Tracker, so under a project I can create issue of different departments, e. G. Accounting, transport, customer service... 

I change list to grid view but there is a forum icon, I think that should be replace by the logo of project, and maybe the background need a image or something like that, I mean it should be Beautifull layout. 

IMG_20180712_233001.jpg

Fixed

On 7/13/2018 at 2:50 AM, Cyboman said:

Reactions for issue/item starter posts aren't displayed on mobile view...

And I get embed errors with embedding linked contents into the editor (f.e. if I want to cross reference another project manager issue)

Template core/front/embed/embedHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme

Thanks, fixed

On 7/13/2018 at 2:50 AM, Cyboman said:

So on the overview pages, currently it shows

BUG   OPEN   New feature request

Should look like this ->

BUG  OPEN   FOSTERS    New feature request

^^ additional information, to whom the issue is assigned to

Please consider this feature. Thanks.

Yep, makes sense.

assignedto.thumb.png.92e7d71089096a85093403a646f575d7.png

A minor maintenance release was just released:)

Changehistory

• Better GRID output
  • Better List output
  • added toolsmenu support
  • Misc PHP 7.2 fixes
  • Added Fosters Eventssystem Support

We've been also making great progress for Project Manager 2.4 which is going to implement several, highly requested changes, more information TBA

Edited by Fosters
1 hour ago, Fosters said:

We've also added support for our Tools Menu app 

so all assigned items will be shown in the header.

440893478_assigneditems.thumb.png.00d5467c8f0e842a249810176124a0cd.png

I am interesting in your core service, so I don't need purchase one by one, of course depending on price. 

2 hours ago, Fosters said:
On 7/13/2018 at 11:52 PM, kmk said:

Projectmana5.thumb.png.6eefb2418b9d320d5b125dc84262241f.png

Sorry, not sure what you mean with this

You can see I have template set up like grid, and in desktop view there is a green space that's not a project, only is a category that contain rest of projects, but it shows like a project card view. 

2 hours ago, Fosters said:

Yep, makes sense.

assignedto.thumb.png.92e7d71089096a85093403a646f575d7.png

Better.

1. Is possible let admin play with fields order in each project? 

Open | normal  |  assigned to: admin

Normal | assigned to: admin | open

2. Feature request, in the second row, maybe 2 rows fields can assigned with diferent badge. 

First row with rectangle badge 

Second row with arrow badge 

Apply different badge forms to make more eyes caching and produce inmediately differentiation, because I suppose there will be have many issues or records. 

Edited by kmk

Hello @Fosters

Right now I try to use this app in the live production, I can request you add (at least for me in this moment) ability to add more Issues Trackers?

If you can, maybe topics feature (like clubs) too, there I use for topics discussions of team, shared documents, graphics and many more....very useful...if possible, set privacy that lets me talk with core team, and others topics open for general teams.

Edited by kmk
2 hours ago, kmk said:

Hello @Fosters

Right now I try to use this app in the live production, I can request you add (at least for me in this moment) ability to add more Issues Trackers?

If you can, maybe topics feature (like clubs) too, there I use for topics discussions of team, shared documents, graphics and many more....very useful...if possible, set privacy that lets me talk with core team, and others topics open for general teams.

As I mentioned previously , we had this on our list , but decided against it.

IF, then we’ll probably add a general project discussion area/tab . Would this work for you ?

1 minute ago, Fosters said:

IF, then we’ll probably add a general project discussion area/tab . Would this work for you ?

:smile:Please

2 minutes ago, Fosters said:

but decided against it.

That's mean this feature not will applied? 

IF in this case, at least add this only for me, so I can act like a tester give your feedback use, and later if you or the community want can release it for all. 

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same stuff, so let's step back and summarize everything:)

Project Manager Clubs Support => NO

General Discussion/Chit Chat Area for each Project => YES

If this isn't what you want to hear, please start a private conversation with us, to clarify what's exactly needed ?

Edited by Fosters

Please add a buttom (Create Issue) in there, many time I have to click back to project then click create issue, handle the a project demand create many bugs, tasks o suggestions, so I think is necessary put there a create issue link.

Projectmana7.thumb.png.0f785c95b40f18b478e75248864eda53.png

Considering mobile view, maybe better in the header and not the footer...

15 hours ago, kmk said:

Please add a buttom (Create Issue) in there, many time I have to click back to project then click create issue, handle the a project demand create many bugs, tasks o suggestions, so I think is necessary put there a create issue link.

Projectmana7.thumb.png.0f785c95b40f18b478e75248864eda53.png

Considering mobile view, maybe better in the header and not the footer...

Sorry, I don't want to destroy your request, but I really don't think a "create issue" button should be placed there. So please don't beat me for my refutation ?

^^ This is only the issue information pane, and a "create new" button shouldn't be placed inside there, as it isn't related to the shown issue at all...

I had the same problem, that new issues can only be created via the "project view" which is very unhandy (and I reported this 1 year ago as a suggestion on fosters.tech)

What I finally did as a self-help solution was, I added a custom "text & php widget" above the "all issues overview / filter tabs page", and I inserted the button code to display it on the top there. This might also be a good solution for you ? 

7 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Sorry, I don't want to destroy your request, but I really don't think a "create issue" button should be placed there. So please don't beat me for my refutation ?

^^ This is only the issue information pane, and a "create new" button shouldn't be placed inside there, as it isn't related to the shown issue at all...

I had the same problem, that new issues can only be created via the "project view" which is very unhandy (and I reported this 1 year ago as a suggestion on fosters.tech)

What I finally did as a self-help solution was, I added a custom "text & php widget" above the "all issues overview / filter tabs page", and I inserted the button code to display it on the top there. This might also be a good solution for you ? 

Thank, this can applied by @fosters? If it is the good solution... 

32 minutes ago, Fosters said:

I agree, the sidebar contains only data & actions about the issue.

Only "Topics" have such a button in IPS, none other page has this AFAIK and I don't see much value in this, but I guess we can add it if there's really a need for it.

My request is not necessary placed button there, only for avoid unhandy issue, is OK whatever pritty solution.

Edited by kmk

I just installed the latest version:

1. On the first issue (= a project item), in the details view, others can't react to the first issue post (reactions missing in the template, ^^ already mentioned above)
  2. On the same issue details page, if I click "assign to" XY (and the issue was formerly assigned to me), I select XY and save, but what it actually does is -> delete the assignment. No new assignment possible
  3. I like the separation in the issue overview page
    # first row -> title
    # second row -> badges
    Currently there is 1 badge left in the first row ("Suggestion" or "Bug") and I really think this badge should be moved to the beginning (first badge position) of row 2, too. This would be a lot cleaner design and badges in both rows feel irritating
  4. The images in the project overview page are smaller now. Where can I set the dimensions?
42 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

I like the separation in the issue overview page
# first row -> title
# second row -> badges
Currently there is 1 badge left in the first row ("Suggestion" or "Bug") and I really think this badge should be moved to the beginning (first badge position) of row 2, too. This would be a lot cleaner design and badges in both rows feel irritating

Agree with you 

This would be a lot cleaner design and badges in both rows feel irritating

7 hours ago, Cyboman said:

I really dislike this, but I guess I'll just move forward and move it to the second line:)

On the first issue (= a project item), in the details view, others can't react to the first issue post (reactions missing in the template, ^^ already mentioned above)

I can't reproduce this, works fine here.
Could you please check if any of your project manager templates are customized?
434ebd9a50967cdc171c7bdf97388fae.gif

On the same issue details page, if I click "assign to" XY (and the issue was formerly assigned to me), I select XY and save, but what it actually does is -> delete the assignment. No new assignment possible

fixed

The "create new issue" button alone looks quite alone, what about placing the while "project header" at the top of the "View issue" page?

I mean this part:

project.thumb.png.928cdf36088a9a997f38a4a94d4000b5.png

We could also move all the links and buttons from the bottom of the issue to the top ( Edit, Report)

The "create new issue" button alone looks quite alone, what about placing the while "project header" at the top of the "View issue" page?

Please...

We could also move all the links and buttons from the bottom of the issue to the top ( Edit, Report)

Yes, the content will be visible clearly.

Please in mobile view version move the issue information pane to top of issue view page, because if an issue produce many comments, issue information in this case can not visible in the first time, but this part is important for the issue view page, I think don't have to stay at the last position. Or if admin want to change something, change the assign, priority etc. After click the issue the issue information should be appear in the first view, not have to scroll to last possition(if there have many comments) to do it.

In the desktop no problem, because it will stay aside.

Projectmana8.png

Edited by kmk