Project Manager / Bug&Suggestion Tracker - Supporttopic

17 hours ago, Steph40 said:

@Fosters Pre-sale, can users create and manage their own projects or is it just for admin?

Thank you

To expand, only Admins can initially define and create the project in the ACP

However, they will define a Project Leader who will be able to manage the project such as mark issues as resolved, upload new versions, etc.

Edited by Joel R
4 hours ago, Joel R said:

To expand, only Admins can initially define and create the project in the ACP

However, they will define a Project Leader who will be able to manage the club such as mark issues as resolved, upload new versions, etc.

Thank you Joel R, I thought it would be nice if users could create their own project to manage and develop, guess not with this app, that is ok, just trying to add to my site.

• 3 weeks later...
On 25.9.2017 at 3:13 PM, DannyPhantom said:

There's a issue at the last beta, I can't change the project status from open to closed.
In chrome I got only a popup to change the version and a popup with the content (Here).
I'm not able to close one on chrome.
Perhaps that is an issue by me, I'll take also a look.

I can't reproduce this local. Could I probably get the ACP access to your installation to take a look at the project settings and permissions?

Okay, I would write you a pm later for this :)

And when we activate email notification when a issue is assign to a member we got this error:

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__mailsub__projectmanager_notification_projectitem_assigned (0)
#0 D:\ipboard\system\Email\Email.php(327): IPS\_Lang->get('mailsub__projec...')
#1 D:\ipboard\system\Email\Email.php(591): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 D:\ipboard\system\Notification\Notification.php(499): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 D:\ipboard\system\Notification\Notification.php(480): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 D:\ipboard\applications\projectmanager\sources\Item\Item.php(350): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 D:\ipboard\applications\projectmanager\sources\Item\Item.php(331): IPS\projectmanager\_Item->onAssignTo()
#6 D:\ipboard\applications\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\item.php(61): IPS\projectmanager\_Item->assignTo(Object(IPS\Member))
#7 D:\ipboard\system\Dispatcher\Controller.php(85): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_item->assignTo()
#8 D:\ipboard\system\Content\Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 D:\ipboard\applications\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\item.php(51): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#10 D:\ipboard\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_item->execute()
#11 D:\ipboard\index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()

Edited by DannyPhantom
On 25/09/2017 at 2:13 PM, DannyPhantom said:

There's a issue at the last beta, I can't change the project status from open to closed.
In chrome I got only a popup to change the version and a popup with the content (Here).
I'm not able to close one on chrome.
Perhaps that is an issue by me, I'll take also a look.

I have the same issue, had yet to post it in the Fosters site bug tracker.

On 28.9.2017 at 3:58 PM, DannyPhantom said:

Okay, I would write you a pm later for this :)

And when we activate email notification when a issue is assign to a member we got this error:

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__mailsub__projectmanager_notification_projectitem_assigned (0)
#0 D:\ipboard\system\Email\Email.php(327): IPS\_Lang->get('mailsub__projec...')
#1 D:\ipboard\system\Email\Email.php(591): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 D:\ipboard\system\Notification\Notification.php(499): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 D:\ipboard\system\Notification\Notification.php(480): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 D:\ipboard\applications\projectmanager\sources\Item\Item.php(350): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 D:\ipboard\applications\projectmanager\sources\Item\Item.php(331): IPS\projectmanager\_Item->onAssignTo()
#6 D:\ipboard\applications\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\item.php(61): IPS\projectmanager\_Item->assignTo(Object(IPS\Member))
#7 D:\ipboard\system\Dispatcher\Controller.php(85): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_item->assignTo()
#8 D:\ipboard\system\Content\Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 D:\ipboard\applications\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\item.php(51): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#10 D:\ipboard\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_item->execute()
#11 D:\ipboard\index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()

Fixed for next release

On 4.10.2017 at 12:15 PM, Eidorian said:

Hello, I would like to know how the release system works please?

Could you describe what you mean with release system? There's no release system included in this app. It can be used to track suggestions/issues/tasks. It also includes a version system, but there's no real release system included.

Get some db errors , when I add a issue its not stay in the project itself , the issue for a specific project shows up in all projects issue tab on all projects . 

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/applications/projectmanager/modules/front/projects/view.php(187): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('2')
#1 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_view->releaseNotes()
#2 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/applications/projectmanager/modules/front/projects/view.php(53): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_view->execute()
#4 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

backtrack
#0 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/init.php(523): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

On 10/8/2017 at 7:23 AM, Chris59 said:

Get some db errors , when I add a issue its not stay in the project itself , the issue for a specific project shows up in all projects issue tab on all projects . 

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/applications/projectmanager/modules/front/projects/view.php(187): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('2')
#1 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_view->releaseNotes()
#2 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/applications/projectmanager/modules/front/projects/view.php(53): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_view->execute()
#4 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

backtrack
#0 /www/webvol15/um/r9qcbbhutiyruj5/xxxxx/public_html/init.php(523): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

This issue has been investigated.  Thank you to @Chris59 for bringing the problem to our attention.    

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Fosters,

It seems like this application is triggering a " There are some problems with your database " error under the support feature.

This is what I get when I click on "Fix This"

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `pm_assign_items` `pm_assign_items` TINYINT (1) NULL DEFAULT 1 

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `pm_act_as_pm` `pm_act_as_pm` TINYINT (1) NULL DEFAULT 0 

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `pm_act_as_pm` `pm_act_as_pm` TINYINT (1) NOT NULL 

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `pm_assign_items` `pm_assign_items` TINYINT (1) NOT NULL 

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎31‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 2:33 AM, joshuaj said:

Hi @Fosters,

It seems like this application is triggering a " There are some problems with your database " error under the support feature.

This is what I get when I click on "Fix This"

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `pm_assign_items` `pm_assign_items` TINYINT (1) NULL DEFAULT 1 

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `pm_act_as_pm` `pm_act_as_pm` TINYINT (1) NULL DEFAULT 0 

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `pm_act_as_pm` `pm_act_as_pm` TINYINT (1) NOT NULL 

ALTER TABLE `core_groups` CHANGE COLUMN `pm_assign_items` `pm_assign_items` TINYINT (1) NOT NULL 

I'm also getting this error message and it wasn't fixable by the support tool ("repair this").

Currently I have bad problems with the latest IPS update also (I'm down), also due to another application.

Could you please state about the database problem mentioned above if this was investigated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5a2d81e46ee10_FostersProjectManagerMarketplaceImage.jpg.8dd903f2fab125f4df64fcce348bc011.jpg

Fosters Crew is pleased to present the newest version of Project Manager v2.2.0, our latest release of the app after many months of internal development and testing that brings it to a status for wide release.  Project Manager v2.2.0 is available immediately in the IPS Marketplace for download.  The newest version of Project Manager adds several features that help you follow, track, and manage your community's projects as well as consolidates the past several months of RC releases. 

Email Notification

Project Manager has included an "Assign" feature from its initial release.  It's now easier to learn what new issues are assigned to you, with email notifications.  When you assign an issue to a user, an email is automatically sent to the user's email address as long as their notification preferences for project manager allow email.  

5a2afb0e4de63_1AssignFeature.JPG.fcdc23c

Assign issues and tasks to users.  

5a2afca20d6e3_1AssignEmail.JPG.197cc1ecd

Receive email notification with details of the issue.

Follow Projects

Projects have always been led by Project Managers, who help oversee and manage the project from all aspects.  We've added the ability for Project Managers and all other members to "follow" any project they wish, to stay updated on new issues or changes.  This makes it easier than ever to keep track of important deadlines and high-priority items.    

5a2afdcbb3d23_2FollowProjects.JPG.579890

Follow Projects so you never miss a thing!

Social Media Promote

Rally your social media fans around community initiatives and spread the word of your milestones and tasks with integration with one of IPS 4's best new features: Social Media Promotion.  Project Issues can now be promoted for posting on Our Picks, Facebook, and Twitter.  This allows you to immediately reach your entire fanbase and tap into your impassioned followers for help and assistance on critical projects tasks.  

5a2aff74cb003_3PromoteIssues.JPG.ba047ee

Promote issues on your social media networks.

Several bug fixes have been rolled into the release, so we strongly recommend that all users upgrade to Project Manager v2.2.0 as a stable release.  Please share your feedback and bug reports in the Support Topic and Project Tracker.

5a2afb0e4de63_1AssignFeature.JPG.fcdc23c0678d2d63592697e16cf12862.JPG

Edited by Fosters
Corrected images
Just now, JTHastings said:

Pre-Sale Question: can a project task list for a particular event (say a large annual rally with food sales, t-shirts, facilities, etc) be copied and used as a template (starting point) for the next years event?

Sorry, I'm not really understanding what you ask.

Yea mean to create a new issue from an existing issue? Is an issue what you mean with event?

There is a mean bug in the app:

My (unpermitted) members informed me, that if they open their personal account menu (in the frontend top right) they can view the menu entry "my project items". By clicking on it, the following happens:

• they can view ALL project issues in the overview page (Tab: open items), luckily at least, they were only able to see the category names and ALL issue titles, not the discussions inside
  • it doesn't honor the category and project permission settings at all !!! I ONLY permitted admins & mods in the category/project settings, but EVERYONE is able to view categories and issue titles, unless you deactivate usergroups on the app permission level
  • This is extremely dangerous if you have secret project issues you are working on
Edited by Cyboman
5 hours ago, Cyboman said:

There is a mean bug in the app:

My (unpermitted) members informed me, that if they open their personal account menu (in the frontend top right) they can view the menu entry "my project items". By clicking on it, the following happens:

• they can view ALL project issues in the overview page (Tab: open items), luckily at least, they were only able to see the category names and ALL issue titles, not the discussions inside
  • it doesn't honor the category and project permission settings at all !!! I ONLY permitted admins & mods in the category/project settings, but EVERYONE is able to view categories and issue titles, unless you deactivate usergroups on the app permission level
  • This is extremely dangerous if you have secret project issues you are working on

Wow, lucking at this right now and will provide a bugfix immediately once it's ready

Just upgraded to the latest version and getting this error message:

SELECT projectmanager_items.*, author.*, last_commenter.*, position as priority FROM `ibf_projectmanager_items` AS `projectmanager_items`  LEFT JOIN `ibf_projectmanager_projects` AS `projectmanager_projects` ON projectmanager_items.item_project_id=projectmanager_projects.id  LEFT JOIN `ibf_core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = projectmanager_items.item_author_id  LEFT JOIN `ibf_core_members` AS `last_commenter` ON last_commenter.member_id = projectmanager_items.item_last_comment_mid  LEFT JOIN `ibf_projectmanager_priorities` AS `w` ON w.id=projectmanager_items.item_priority WHERE ( projectmanager_items.item_type_state IN(1,3,23,15,7,18,24,16,25,13,22,26,9,4,19,14,12,10,11,1,3,23,15,7,18,24,16,25,13,22,26,9,4,19,14,12,10,11) ) AND projectmanager_items.item_hidden < 2 AND projectmanager_items.item_hidden!=-2 AND projectmanager_items.item_project_id IN(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) ORDER BY projectmanager_items.item_last_update desc LIMIT 0,25
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'position' in field list is ambiguous (1052)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IteratorItera...', Array, true)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 [internal function]: IteratorIterator->rewind()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/applications/projectmanager/sources/Project/Table.php(99): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#5 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(480): IPS\projectmanager\Project\_Table->getRows(Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(14615): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->tabs(Array, 'open', Object(IPS\projectmanager\Project\Table), Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal))
#8 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/applications/projectmanager/modules/front/projects/overview.php(83): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('tabs', Array)
#9 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_overview->manage()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/applications/projectmanager/modules/front/projects/overview.php(60): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\projectmanager\modules\front\projects\_overview->execute()
#12 /home/nginx/domains/xyz.com/public/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}