Project Manager / Bug&Suggestion Tracker - Supporttopic

I'm very pleased to see this released! I'd love to see more features included that would support the way that I would like to use the system.

Will you be adding support to assign tasks (notification sent out), ability to reject an assignment etc, organising each item into a calendar? I'll be eagerly awaiting to see how this pans out.

11 hours ago, AlexJ said:

Can you please create migration tool from IPB 3.4.x tracker, please? 

Could I get a dump of the related db tables please?

8 hours ago, Brenth said:

Good looks, hope someday you will make a seperated tab for each category :'| like ipb 3 tracker.

I'm not sure what you mean, because not familiar with the 3.0 app. Do you have any screenshots?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Purchased this and installed, everything is working great and everyone is loving it. Great way to keep track of bugs on my website.

But I'm running into an issue with admin permissions. I've enabled everything I can find, but I can't get a non-full admin to be able to create/edit projects and item types. Where is this setting located?

• 5 weeks later...
On 22.3.2017 at 3:06 PM, Ezaco said:

Purchased this and installed, everything is working great and everyone is loving it. Great way to keep track of bugs on my website.

But I'm running into an issue with admin permissions. I've enabled everything I can find, but I can't get a non-full admin to be able to create/edit projects and item types. Where is this setting located?

Sorry, I missed the replies here. Have you fixed this in the meanwhile?

The importer from the other 3rd party application from ipb3 is finished :)
Could 2,3 people which are interested into this, send me their 3.x database to test it further?

On 3.3.2017 at 9:09 PM, AlexJ said:

Any update on importing old tracker data, please? 

Done:)

I'm sorry that it took so long, but I had to finish many features in my own app, before I could start working on the converter/importer.
It will be included in the app with the next release

Edited by fosters
On 4/29/2017 at 7:06 AM, fosters said:

Sorry, I missed the replies here. Have you fixed this in the meanwhile?

The importer from the other 3rd party application from ipb3 is finished :)
Could 2,3 people which are interested into this, send me their 3.x database to test it further?

Done:)

I'm sorry that it took so long, but I had to finish many features in my own app, before I could start working on the converter/importer.
It will be included in the app with the next release

Thank you! I think I already sent you mine. If you need some more, I can get it from my other site. Please let me know if that helps. Thanks

17 hours ago, AlexJ said:

Thank you! I think I already sent you mine. If you need some more, I can get it from my other site. Please let me know if that helps. Thanks

Yes please!
2,3 additional backups from other installations would be helpful!

2 minutes ago, Simon Woods said:

WOW! Looks awesome! :D

Will 2.2 be released in line with the core 4.2 update?

Exactly.

I'm working side by side on 2 version. I'm planing to release a minor 2.1.X bugfix release this or next week which will address 2 critical bugs and the new features and the importer will be part of 2.2 which will require IPS 4.2

@kaos00723 I'm really sorry for the bad experience you had with this application.

• Can't hide the "Projects" menu from user groups no matter what you do.

May I ask how you tried to hide it?

• Only one person can be the Admin which is called the "bot". This is a serious oversight imo.
    Only the single "bot" can assign members to an issue making this very pointless for teams.

That's not true.
Everybody with proper permissions can manage projects and items. There's a setting called "bot" which is used for the automatic created content.

• Not enough colors for the issue tags.
  • Design is very basic.
  • Info panel has misaligned text too close to the border.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Doesn't support GitHub.

I have never said that the current version would support GitHub. Not sure why one would mention this in the feedback and be disappointed about this.

• Several other bugs/annoyances.

Have you reported any? I agree. There where unfortunately too many bugs in the recent release, that's why i stepped back and why it takes so long to release 2.2.
That said, 2.2 will fix really many bugs, also the mention design issues will be fixed :)

I have now an additional developer and there's also another guy, who's going to help us with testing and support, which means that we should be able to provide a much higher quality in the future.

I'll be more then happy to pay you your money back if you're not happy with the product :)

Edited by fosters
8 minutes ago, fosters said:

May I ask how you tried to hide it?

That's not true.
Everybody with proper permissions can manage projects and items. There's a setting called "bot" which is used for the automatic created content.

I'll be more then happy to pay you your money back if you're not happy with the product :)

- I tried hiding it using the Menu manager and by disabling the app itself, neither work.

- There are no permissions besides view projects, see items, comment, and create. If you're saying that you need to be an actual system Administrator to assign issues then that is a huge oversight since normal members and other groups should be able to assign issues as well if I want to set it that way. There is no option to do that since the permissions only have 4 basic settings for all user groups. I don't want to have to make someone a system Admin just so they can assign issues to other members, it doesn't make sense. You need to add a new group permission for "assign issues" and/or allow people to assign Project Managers on an individual basis.

- No need to refund the money since I would like to try version 2.2 first.