Ahmad E.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry guys, I wasn't able to live up to my promise. Speaking quite frankly I just can't keep working on this/keep supporting it. If you have purchased this app and couldn't actually use it, send me a PM (I'll go through them all on the weekend) and we'll arrange a refund as long as my credit can cover it - I haven't actually used any credit for a long time so it should be fine. I'll also release the source code under the MIT license so it can be used as a reference if need be or maybe some other developer wants to use it as a base (though I wouldn't recommend it since it hasn't been updated for the last IPS releases)

2 minutes ago, Ahmad E. said:

I'm sorry guys, I wasn't able to live up to my promise. Speaking quite frankly I just can't keep working on this/keep supporting it. If you have purchased this app and couldn't actually use it, send me a PM (I'll go through them all on the weekend) and we'll arrange a refund as long as my credit can cover it - I haven't actually used any credit for a long time so it should be fine. I'll also release the source code under the MIT license so it can be used as a reference if need be or maybe some other developer wants to use it as a base (though I wouldn't recommend it since it hasn't been updated for the last IPS releases)

Nice move, thanks.

On 2/7/2019 at 12:02 PM, Ahmad E. said:

Where can we find the source code. Got link?

38 minutes ago, TG Biggy said:

Where can we find the source code. Got link?

Code is located at GitHub and I just changed the license to MIT: https://github.com/ABSAhmad/IpsDiscordIntegration

@Lindy (sorry I'm not sure who is the Marketplace moderator at the moment) can you please close this topic and take the app off the marketplace? Thanks!

We're not removing paid applications, clients would just be confused and ask what happened to a file which they purchased in our marketplace, but we've disabled new purchases of this file.

I would suggest to change the description of the file to explain the changes and just include a link to the GitHub repository:)

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Kyle Wilson said:

How do you install it as a plugin then, there are no instructions.

Does this support Cloud?

There are no instructions on purpose, this would imply that there's support - there's not. It's not maintained anymore and most likely not even compatible with 4.4. It also has known bugs which aren't fixed - it's publicly available so developers can use it/learn from it. It shouldn't be used as-is though.

Archived