Jump to content

Community

Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Foster's Tutorial: Quality Content Are you looking for a way to reward quality postings in your community? Are you looking to recognize superusers who make an outsized contribution to yo

PRICING ALERT We are committed to making sure our applications and plugins will be the based upon the best possible coding standards.  As such, we are going to rebuild our popular "Trophies and M

Right now it's ALL the content. There's also a separate setting for forum topics and forum posts. 1.2 will enhance this and allow you to separate this

Posted Images

14 hours ago, knightsystems said:

Please tell me, what the heck am I doing wrong?>_<:cry:

root_Februar25_1488047978_CWtjbret1_-_So

Debug for "Not Bad!":

  • bw_is_admin :
  • bw_is_mod :
  • bw_has_avatar :
  • bw_no_avatar :
  • bw_best_answer :
  • content_count : 0
  • repcount : 0
  • registration_time : 0
  • repgiven : 0
  • groupcheck : *
  • topics_started : 5

Could you give the new version a try please?

And please also update the application forms app if you're using it.

Edited by fosters
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I just installed the app and I have questions

I want to show trophies by number of posts, but I want to show only one trophie. The problem is when I check only 1, medals are not showed...

58bea5d34d74f_Capturadepantalla2017-03-07ala(s)13_21_07.thumb.png.bd730abdbf5b09b29488bfde857f5739.png

 

In Trophies and Medals section some tropies are showed giants

58bea627c19bf_Capturadepantalla2017-03-07ala(s)13_09_16.thumb.png.feac654c1f2cefd5135714aa5e65e788.png

 
 

Is there any way to separate the position of trophies and medals like this?

 

mockup.thumb.jpg.e35c181935a2147f4ac247a7adc44d96.jpg

Edited by Pedro Ibáñez
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

 

@fosters

Shouldn't "User has posted at least X posts" be checking the member_posts field on the core_members table?
It seems that it's checking the total amount of posts that the member has posted, but because there are forum categories where admins can disable the post counter, this will result in trophies being given even if the users don't have the right amount of posts on their post counter.

Edited by MikePT
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.4.2017 at 0:49 PM, MikePT said:

 

@fosters

Shouldn't "User has posted at least X posts" be checking the member_posts field on the core_members table?
It seems that it's checking the total amount of posts that the member has posted, but because there are forum categories where admins can disable the post counter, this will result in trophies being given even if the users don't have the right amount of posts on their post counter.

Fair point, I'll change add a new option in the next release.
Changing this behavior for existing clients would probably remove trophies for a lot of people, so making a new criteria would make  IMO more sense here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, fosters said:

Fair point, I'll change add a new option in the next release.
Changing this behavior for existing clients would probably remove trophies for a lot of people, so making a new criteria would make  IMO more sense here.

Sure, more options for trophies are always welcome.

Thank you. I'll be waiting for the new release then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.4.2017 at 0:49 PM, MikePT said:

 

@fosters

Shouldn't "User has posted at least X posts" be checking the member_posts field on the core_members table?
It seems that it's checking the total amount of posts that the member has posted, but because there are forum categories where admins can disable the post counter, this will result in trophies being given even if the users don't have the right amount of posts on their post counter.

It's checking already the member_posts column.

if (  isset( $trophy->crdata['content_count'] ) AND $member->member_posts <  $trophy->crdata['content_count'] )
		{
			return FALSE;
		}

Sorry for the confusion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I just purchased this app! I hope it continues to be developed and improved. :)

Edit:

I just created my first trophy. I set the criteria, and it was automatically awarded. As soon as I got the trophy, I got an error in the back in.

UPDATE `trophies_trophy` trophies_trophy  SET `icon`=(IPS\File\FileSystem::__set_state(array(
   'temporaryFilePath' => NULL,
   'configuration' => 
  array (
    'dir' => '/home/myawesomesite/public_html/uploads',
    'url' => 'uploads',
    'toggle' => '1',
    'custom_url' => 'http://cdn.myawesomesite.com/uploads',
  ),
   'configurationId' => 1,
   'storageExtension' => 'trophies_TrophyIcon',
   'originalFilename' => 'achievement-003-special-subscriber.png',
   'filename' => 'achievement-003-special-subscriber.png.66a73fd1cb4b36ead27cf95d7a5ba7bd.png',
   'container' => 'trophies',
   'contents' => NULL,
   'url' => 
  IPS\Http\Url::__set_state(array(
     'url' => 'http://cdn.myawesomesite.com/uploads/trophies/achievement-003-special-subscriber.png.66a73fd1cb4b36ead27cf95d7a5ba7bd.png',
     'data' => 
    array (
      'scheme' => 'http',
      'host' => 'cdn.myawesomesite.com',
      'port' => NULL,
      'user' => NULL,
      'pass' => NULL,
      'path' => '/uploads/trophies/achievement-003-special-subscriber.png.66a73fd1cb4b36ead27cf95d7a5ba7bd.png',
      'query' => '',
      'fragment' => NULL,
    ),
     'queryString' => 
    array (
    ),
     'hiddenQueryString' => 
    array (
    ),
     'isInternal' => false,
     'isFriendly' => false,
  )),
   'tempId' => NULL,
   'attachmentThumbnailUrl' => NULL,
   'thumbnailName' => NULL,
   'thumbnailContainer' => NULL,
))),`groupcheck`=NULL WHERE id=1 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'groupcheck' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(991): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(493): IPS\_Db->update('`trophies_troph...', '`icon`=(?),`gro...', 'WHERE id=?')
#2 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2015): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2692): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(383): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/applications/trophies/modules/admin/trophies/trophy.php(32): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\trophies\modules\admin\trophies\_trophy->execute()
#9 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/toc/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Debug Criteria:

  • bw_is_admin :
  • bw_is_mod :
  • bw_has_avatar : 1
  • bw_no_avatar : 1
  • bw_best_answer :
  • bw_show_postbit :
  • bw_show_profile :
  • content_count : 0
  • repcount : 0
  • registration_time : 1
  • repgiven : 0

It's also worth mentioning that the trophy was only awarded to me as oppose to all my members. Is this happening because I am using a CDN?

Edited by Subdreamer
Added error message.
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Subdreamer said:

I just purchased this app! I hope it continues to be developed and improved. :)

Edit:

I just created my first trophy. I set the criteria, and it was automatically awarded. As soon as I got the trophy, I got an error in the back in.


UPDATE `trophies_trophy` trophies_trophy  SET `icon`=(IPS\File\FileSystem::__set_state(array(
   'temporaryFilePath' => NULL,
   'configuration' => 
  array (
    'dir' => '/home/myawesomesite/public_html/uploads',
    'url' => 'uploads',
    'toggle' => '1',
    'custom_url' => 'http://cdn.myawesomesite.com/uploads',
  ),
   'configurationId' => 1,
   'storageExtension' => 'trophies_TrophyIcon',
   'originalFilename' => 'achievement-003-special-subscriber.png',
   'filename' => 'achievement-003-special-subscriber.png.66a73fd1cb4b36ead27cf95d7a5ba7bd.png',
   'container' => 'trophies',
   'contents' => NULL,
   'url' => 
  IPS\Http\Url::__set_state(array(
     'url' => 'http://cdn.myawesomesite.com/uploads/trophies/achievement-003-special-subscriber.png.66a73fd1cb4b36ead27cf95d7a5ba7bd.png',
     'data' => 
    array (
      'scheme' => 'http',
      'host' => 'cdn.myawesomesite.com',
      'port' => NULL,
      'user' => NULL,
      'pass' => NULL,
      'path' => '/uploads/trophies/achievement-003-special-subscriber.png.66a73fd1cb4b36ead27cf95d7a5ba7bd.png',
      'query' => '',
      'fragment' => NULL,
    ),
     'queryString' => 
    array (
    ),
     'hiddenQueryString' => 
    array (
    ),
     'isInternal' => false,
     'isFriendly' => false,
  )),
   'tempId' => NULL,
   'attachmentThumbnailUrl' => NULL,
   'thumbnailName' => NULL,
   'thumbnailContainer' => NULL,
))),`groupcheck`=NULL WHERE id=1 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'groupcheck' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(991): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(493): IPS\_Db->update('`trophies_troph...', '`icon`=(?),`gro...', 'WHERE id=?')
#2 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2015): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2692): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(383): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#6 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/applications/trophies/modules/admin/trophies/trophy.php(32): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\trophies\modules\admin\trophies\_trophy->execute()
#9 /home/myawesomesite/public_html/toc/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Debug Criteria:

  • bw_is_admin :
  • bw_is_mod :
  • bw_has_avatar : 1
  • bw_no_avatar : 1
  • bw_best_answer :
  • bw_show_postbit :
  • bw_show_profile :
  • content_count : 0
  • repcount : 0
  • registration_time : 1
  • repgiven : 0

It's also worth mentioning that the trophy was only awarded to me as oppose to all my members. Is this happening because I am using a CDN?

Are you using the recent version? The sql error should be resolved already

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fosters said:

Are you using the recent version? The sql error should be resolved already

It says I have Trophies & Medals 1.0.19. However,  if you visit the application's page here on IPS, it is listed as Trophies and Medals 1.0.15.

When I download the file again, it shows trophies_1.0.19.tar. I "updated" the app and I am still getting the same error message.

Edited by Subdreamer
Added information regarding trophies_1.0.19.tar.
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.4.2017 at 3:10 AM, Volstate said:

if I switch to this app from Iawards will my awards transfer over to this app automatically?  I don't want my members to lose their current awards if I switch.

No, but if you create trophies with the same criteria, they should get them again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy